Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
primarycolors chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Delicious, delicious angst. I can't wait for more of this. Loved seeing your name in my inbox again! *hugs*
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Whoa, lady, you really have a knack for drawing the reader in!

Glad you're back! Hope you're pampering yourself and having fun squeezing little baby cheeks!
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yay! Witfits are back:) Looks like this will be an intense one.
apricot30 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I feel ashamed to say this but I haven't read any of this fictionista workshop's daily witfit stuff...But I want to start now and I just wanna ask. Is this story gonna continue or every chapter is a different story?
manda2784 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I've missed these! It sounds like a good one.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I can't tell you how happy I was to see your name in my inbox :)

you sucked me right in like you always do - i hope you decide to add to it.

hope all is well with you and your family.
nikkig14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Getting an alert for a new Daily Witfit from you made me so happy! I love getting an update on these every day. I'm really intrigued by this storyline already!
montannaleigh chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Intriguing :)
kisvakondok chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Glad to see you back. Very interesting premise, maybe like an inverse curtains? I don't know, but I'm looking forward to finding out! Hope you and your baby are doing fine :)
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
now that little ditty would be pretty cool if turned into a short story.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh there is SO a story here!

Glad to see you back. :-)
Babette12 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Is this going to be a story? I like the way it's started, even if it is depressing. You can feel the spark you've alluded to. I hope the note was Masen telling her the truth, and maybe to meet his brother. Yes, contrived, but still fun, LOL!

xoxo!
hitc4mnm chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh! I am so glad you are writing again. As usual this looks like another great story! So excited...I also heard you will be on panel at Comic Con. I can not be there...to far and expensive. I am so happy you are being spotlighted...YOU DESERVE IT! (I hope this was true!)
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my goodness, is it nice to see you in my inbox again!

I would love to read more about this Bella and Edward ... what a neat twist that she was dating (and being cheated on by) his twin brother. Such an intriguing premise!

Many blessings and best wishes to you and your sweet family. I hope the little ones (and their mama!) are doing well. :D
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love having updates from you!

I can't wait to read more on this and get a little background on "him." It promises to be interesting - just like everything else you write! :)
4,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 293 300 301 302 303 304 305 .. Last Next »