Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
soobliette chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very fresh, interesting start. I really liked this and I'm glad you're writing again! Hope all is well. Thanks!
zazasant chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Gah! So happy you are writing again...very intriguing start!
NKubie chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
If you choose this as the first time to just make a o/s and not continue the storyline, I'll kill you, Ro! Okay, maybe that's harsh, but I am sooooo intrigued by this. And btw, I've missed you. ;)

This is a very different type of story than what you've written before that I've seen (not even like Curtains) and has so much potential.

Hope you're having a wonderful summer! Really looking forward to reading more. :)
primarycolors chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Delicious, delicious angst. I can't wait for more of this. Loved seeing your name in my inbox again! *hugs*
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Whoa, lady, you really have a knack for drawing the reader in!

Glad you're back! Hope you're pampering yourself and having fun squeezing little baby cheeks!
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yay! Witfits are back:) Looks like this will be an intense one.
apricot30 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I feel ashamed to say this but I haven't read any of this fictionista workshop's daily witfit stuff...But I want to start now and I just wanna ask. Is this story gonna continue or every chapter is a different story?
manda2784 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I've missed these! It sounds like a good one.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I can't tell you how happy I was to see your name in my inbox :)

you sucked me right in like you always do - i hope you decide to add to it.

hope all is well with you and your family.
nikkig14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Getting an alert for a new Daily Witfit from you made me so happy! I love getting an update on these every day. I'm really intrigued by this storyline already!
montannaleigh chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Intriguing :)
kisvakondok chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Glad to see you back. Very interesting premise, maybe like an inverse curtains? I don't know, but I'm looking forward to finding out! Hope you and your baby are doing fine :)
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
now that little ditty would be pretty cool if turned into a short story.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh there is SO a story here!

Glad to see you back. :-)
Babette12 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Is this going to be a story? I like the way it's started, even if it is depressing. You can feel the spark you've alluded to. I hope the note was Masen telling her the truth, and maybe to meet his brother. Yes, contrived, but still fun, LOL!

xoxo!