Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
nikkig14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Getting an alert for a new Daily Witfit from you made me so happy! I love getting an update on these every day. I'm really intrigued by this storyline already!
montannaleigh chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Intriguing :)
kisvakondok chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Glad to see you back. Very interesting premise, maybe like an inverse curtains? I don't know, but I'm looking forward to finding out! Hope you and your baby are doing fine :)
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
now that little ditty would be pretty cool if turned into a short story.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh there is SO a story here!

Glad to see you back. :-)
Babette12 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Is this going to be a story? I like the way it's started, even if it is depressing. You can feel the spark you've alluded to. I hope the note was Masen telling her the truth, and maybe to meet his brother. Yes, contrived, but still fun, LOL!

hitc4mnm chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh! I am so glad you are writing again. As usual this looks like another great story! So excited...I also heard you will be on panel at Comic Con. I can not be far and expensive. I am so happy you are being spotlighted...YOU DESERVE IT! (I hope this was true!)
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my goodness, is it nice to see you in my inbox again!

I would love to read more about this Bella and Edward ... what a neat twist that she was dating (and being cheated on by) his twin brother. Such an intriguing premise!

Many blessings and best wishes to you and your sweet family. I hope the little ones (and their mama!) are doing well. :D
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love having updates from you!

I can't wait to read more on this and get a little background on "him." It promises to be interesting - just like everything else you write! :)
spazmatazz chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It made me smile so big to see an alert from you in my inbox. I have missed your writing! :)
kantstopreading chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I confess I let out a little squee when I got the alert for this. Hope your baby and family are well. So glad you have some time for this. Great beginning.
Denny52 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Well...just goin to keep us hanging? Some good stuff again. Wonder what or if you'll do something with it. If you do, I know it will be great, as always.
rachelin chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You have no idea how big my grin was when I got this alert! I am so happy to see you back. Hope mom and baby are doing well. For the story...poor Bella-that really sucks to be treated that way. I'm hoping we get to see what is in the note!
apk1980 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my. I hope you continue this story line. I'm sure you've heard that a million times already. I'm so excited you're back!
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Quite a funeral...

So are these a series of one-shots/drabbles?
4,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 .. Last Next »