Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
MalloryKnoxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ummm. Wow. Definitely an intriguing start to what are sure to be some very "refreshing" (thought that adjective would be appropriate for the summer) witfits. It's going to be very interesting to see how this relationship, if you could call it that, plays out. I'm happy to see that you are back at it. I know that this is a definitely one sided relationship where you supply the juicy fics & I greedily consume without giving anything in return (well, besides a review); however, you are very talented and I am very selfish. I said all that to say that I'm excited that your writing again...
aramisette chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oooo, that's a twist. Haven't read any fic where E is a twin. I'm excited for this. Glad to see you back!
Just4ALE chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my, I was missing a roglows story...

Here we go...
soobliette chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very fresh, interesting start. I really liked this and I'm glad you're writing again! Hope all is well. Thanks!
zazasant chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Gah! So happy you are writing again...very intriguing start!
NKubie chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
If you choose this as the first time to just make a o/s and not continue the storyline, I'll kill you, Ro! Okay, maybe that's harsh, but I am sooooo intrigued by this. And btw, I've missed you. ;)

This is a very different type of story than what you've written before that I've seen (not even like Curtains) and has so much potential.

Hope you're having a wonderful summer! Really looking forward to reading more. :)
primarycolors chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Delicious, delicious angst. I can't wait for more of this. Loved seeing your name in my inbox again! *hugs*
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Whoa, lady, you really have a knack for drawing the reader in!

Glad you're back! Hope you're pampering yourself and having fun squeezing little baby cheeks!
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yay! Witfits are back:) Looks like this will be an intense one.
apricot30 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I feel ashamed to say this but I haven't read any of this fictionista workshop's daily witfit stuff...But I want to start now and I just wanna ask. Is this story gonna continue or every chapter is a different story?
manda2784 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I've missed these! It sounds like a good one.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I can't tell you how happy I was to see your name in my inbox :)

you sucked me right in like you always do - i hope you decide to add to it.

hope all is well with you and your family.
nikkig14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Getting an alert for a new Daily Witfit from you made me so happy! I love getting an update on these every day. I'm really intrigued by this storyline already!
montannaleigh chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Intriguing :)
kisvakondok chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Glad to see you back. Very interesting premise, maybe like an inverse curtains? I don't know, but I'm looking forward to finding out! Hope you and your baby are doing fine :)
4,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 .. Last Next »