Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Summer 2011 Sultry, Malicious
BelieveItOrNot chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
So sad, this chapter. Teary eyed. :(
BelieveItOrNot chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Roman Holiday. In the park. With lots of blankets. And Edward. Pie last chapter. You're touching on all my favorite things!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Now I want pie!

oh man, poor Tanya. As bad as it is for Bella, Tanya was going to marry him. Aside: when I was planning my wedding (for a year) I used to worry about something happening to one of us before we got the chance to get married. I just can not imagine, Masen dying in a car crash just after finding out he wasn't faithful at all. Ugh.

Edward is pretty awesome, though.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I wonder what was up with him. Mysterious.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wow,I love this already, Ro.

The tone is just so sad and heartbreaking, the writing as beautiful as ever. Poor Edward losing his twin. And what a good point - Edward also having to put up with looking exactly like the deceased.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
Yesssss. Outside- on the grass, the sand, and too many other places to list. And you're right, it IS better. I owe you reviews for every chapter of this, but I've been reading on my phone (at work) while I'm supposed to be working sooooo... I only managed this one because I'm on my lunch break. Lol.
Anyway, I adore these two, their story, and you (in case you didn't already know that).
xoxo
bfl2ma chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I really like this line:
"This isn't because I don't trust men. I trust myself, and that's what matters."
end2097 chapter 43 . 7/30/2013
Very sweet at the end! Thank you!
end2097 chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
This is the most angsty story of yours I've read so far...
end2097 chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
Ok... That was quite sweet after the initial angst. Loved it too!
end2097 chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
This writing is addictive... I can't stop reading it!
end2097 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I decided to read this because I enjoyed Brighter Appease Venture so much , especially that they were low angst. Looks like the angst turns up here... But I love your writing style so it looks like I'll be busy reading these for a while!
RitaB chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Beautiful story
RitaB chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
"For Edward… you're something bright that came out of something dark." This passage was so beautiful... The whole conversation with Esme made me cry.
makdm chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
I love this one! it's so easy to read and the story just flows in you.
4,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »