Reviews for I Remember
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Awww poor Chad! But I'm glad she got with the one she really lived. Great story!
Cain chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Aww! And to think, this fic started out so depressing!

I think you could do a downer fic, if you wanted. And I'd read it, of course.

Nice to have one of your SWAC multi-chaps off the docket, though, yes? You must be a tiny bit relieved.
Cain chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I enjoy this one a lot, so I'm glad you updated it. I really liked the way you did the scene where Chad realizes it was Tawni. And I like that he doesn't go all homophobe about it. That seems to happen in a lot of fics, and I like him being upset that she was in love with someone else, but not seeming to care if it was a man or a woman.
Cain chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Ooh, well, who can go wrong with chocolate chip cookie dough?

As always, I'm intrigued to see where this goes. This was a very emotional and well-written chapter, methinks. Nice work!
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Awesome! I'm so glad they're together now! They deserve it! They're like the only ones who can make each other happy :D

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma! Believe me, I've gone through something like this before. My grandma had leukemia a few years ago and just passed away really suddenly. I was really depressed then. She was the person who had looked after me growing up.

Take your time to update! I'm sure we can all understand if you do.
Cain chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I'm sorry about your grandma. Obviously you need to spend what little time you have with her, not writing fanfic. *hugs*

This was really touching though. I'm interested to see where they go from here.
MirAndy93 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Omg! I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma...It's really hard i lost mine 2 Lung Cancer when i was 12/13 and i'm still not over it.

I understand if u need to take time away from fanfic to spend more time with her.

And the chapter was great, very emotional but in a good way, i could feel the emotion seeping from each word.

Anywhozzle, Take care, enjoy the time you have with your Grandma and again, i'm so sorry. Wish you and your family all the best.
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Aw... I nearly cried at the last part! Why can't life be simple and drama-free so that Tonny can be together forever?

I hope they do get together soon! I can't wait for that to happen so that they can rub it in Chad's face!

Awesome story so far! Hope you can update soon!
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Love it so far! That was so sweet! I do hope that they will get together and Sonny would divorce Chad!

And I'm off to Chapter 2 now!
Cain chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Haha, can I just say that I love how the gay-bashers always come of as really dumb? I mean, they almost always have terrible spelling, grammar, and punctuation? Never mind the fact that they often read the story anyway and almost never have the guts to post under an actual handle, just anonymously... *sigh*

Anyway, onto the fic... I don't listen to Kelly Clarkson, but lyrically these songs both seem good fits. And I like the idea of a sequence of connected songfics.

So, one question, since I'm not 100% clear on it- is Tawni out to the public then, in this fic? Or is she still completely secretive about it, as far as the media is concerned?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
um, ok, so, just a suggestion, these should all be M rated cuz personally, I wouldnt want my daughter/son to know about lesbo's. Sorry if your one though, the Bibles against it, have your parents disownd you yet?
Cain chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ok, this was really sad. Didn't you say something about needing more fics where Sonny goes after Tawni? This seems like a good setup for one such fic... and it wouldn't even have to work out. Sonny could go find Tawni and Tawni can have moved on and be with someone else and then Sonny can be even more devastated... no? Too cruel? Ah, well. Nice work as always. :)