Reviews for A new life: A silent Hill story
Nice
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Interesting
alexa chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
please continue you r killing me please
Onsholo chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
Very interesting.
Bella4evr3 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
I absolutely adored this chapter and I'm so excited you updated! I am waiting in anticipation for the next chapter. Can't wait!
stardust.breath chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Even before I joined fanfiction, I was addicted to reading this story. You have no idea how much I really like this story and how happy I was to see that you finally updated! :D
I hope that you're able to update soon (no pressure, of course!) and I can't wait to read more about Alessa's adjustment to the world outside of Silent Hill. Just wanted to say that this story is quite amazing, and keep up the good work! :)
X.Electric.Sugar.Pop.X chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Yay, Update! *Rolls around in chair* okay down to buisiness.
I love this story and it keeps getting better! I can't wait for the next update!
WarLordEra chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Hey, an update finally!
This chapter may be short but it sets in motion for a plot that'll explore Alessa's character more. I also like that twist near the end. Very good and can't wait to see more.
A2463 chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Love it! Please continue! Really love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
This is a really good story, I'm looking forward to your next update.
Bella4evr3 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Please update soon. It's getting really intresting.
WarLordEra chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
I like how nicely everything is handled and some parts made me laugh and it's well written in terms of some things, such as: Alessa telling Rose that technically she's older than her; and when Rose suggested she sleeps in bed, in which Alessa retorts by saying she's been confined to a bed for thirty years. I like how it's brought up almost casually, how life seems normal but with the dark past of Silent Hill still there. I almost wanted poor Alessa to bring those monsters out to get that Alison. She's been through enough but she seems to be becoming more evil as time goes on...
It's interesting to see how Alessa thinks of Rose and Chris. And I completely forgot about Dahlia. I never even considered if Alessa still thought of her.

I did find some grammical errors, and initially I had a problem with Sharon living normally until I found out just how different this Sharon would be like. I thought the father wasn't used enough but I feel like you did your best. I would like some really cuddly scenes to contrast with some other darker elements of the story for a balance.

Good job and can't wait for more.
sarah chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
wicked
Endorell-Taelos chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
I must say I thoroughly enjoyed this.. Having watched the movies.. Having read this I am almost tempted to write my own Silent Hill fan-fiction. Having Alessa return to the girl she was before she was burned.. and Rose bringing home two girls as twins instead of one..

Okay. xD I know that at the end of the movie Dark Alessa merged with Sharon.. But if Alessa has so much power.. and would have wanted to return to the life she had before her nightmare, she could make anything she wanted happen right?
ofbrokenhalos chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Update please! I would have reviewed every single chapter but the next button is so tempting! I'm in love with this story! Always wanted to know what happens after the film :D