Reviews for Nobody Needs to Know Omake!
mekbookworm chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Well I haven't read the other person's fic, so I guess its so open ended bc its just another version of an excerpt? Humor was great and Havoc is always fun. But why are theur titles different? Havoc, Hawkeye, & Breda are lieutenants; falman is warrant officer and Feury is Master Sargeant. Unless they are in the other person's story, though I don't know why..
ssadropout chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It's really impressive that you could find a funny side to Bizzy's tale, but you did a great job. Of course betting is involved, and the scientific method, too. XD

Does Falman create the crossword puzzles for the newspaper? If so, I love the idea of that.

"If we didn't tell Havoc, what in Truth makes you think you're privy to that information?" What a put down!
Dailenna chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Haha :D Oh, Havoc. He's always fun to play with.

Falman teaching the new recruits how to use guns? _ Yeesh, feel sorry for the fellah.

XD Ha! Falman afraid of blood? Love that you turned the tables there!

Uah! Just at the end, in the second last line: "Since you're stitches" D: Should be "your".

Good to see you again, Fire! Yay for still being alive :P I don't have AIM for a while, while I'm using other people's computers. Saving up for a laptop slowly X Hope you're doing well! xoxo
Katsumara chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ha, nice chapter here, causmicfire! Very fun.. humor for sure.
Bizzy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love you. Just FYI.

I wish I could've made the original have those two lines (It's only a bit of blood, sir/I wouldn't call that a bit of blood, Lieutenant.) but it just didn't fit right.

Anywho, I love this. I don't really know what else I should say, since I was with you when you wrote most of it, but I really do love it. Trufax, this was awesome and made my morning. YES.