Reviews for In Spite of Evidence to the Contrary
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Fair enough? Damn right its fair enough Bones! XD loved the part about Sarek. Totally read this in my head using Bones' voice, and it totally worked. :)
KatzillaM chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
bbb136 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
AWWWW. I don't even like Len/Spock but AWWW. They are adorable.
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
McCoy is perfect. And all his irascible arguments collapse in the face of Spock's declaration of love.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Aw! I've been on vacation and then sick fe the past few weeks- but I'm back and ready to catch up with all the goodies you've left me! Great oneshot it was adorable!
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
YOU. So short, but you made the words count, because each section was so perfect for McCoy's phrasing of the reasons why, and I think writing any more on some of them would have just been overdoing it. Normally I'm all for longer sections and I'm not a fan of tiny fics in general, but this was lovely. I also loved how Spock wasn't really in it except for his one line (which was SO cute haha), but the whole fic was McCoy grumbling about him. This was a nice little fic to wake up to :)
Doni chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Aww. Pretty damn cute for a cranky doctor.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Short Spones story is AWESOME! I love how Leonard has five very good reasons not to get involved. Telepathy, the bond, the monogamy, the homeworld, and the in-laws all add up to one big fat NO. But then Spock has to go and be all fluffy and say the L word. Awww! Okay, I would do whatever Spock said also just to have him say I love you to me. This was great. Thanks so much.
VeeDub chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Perfect for a Wednesday afternoon.

Bones is so smart not to let all those tiny, inconsequential little things ruin the love.
T'Arrah chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I loved it. I would love even more if you continued with it. Love McCoy/Spock
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Awwww cute!
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Nice job. I like a little Spock loves Bones.