Reviews for A Fragmented Heart
Justin k chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS, CONTINUE THIS ALREADY!
Tyki075 chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
This... is... so... amazing! I'm so glad you decided to make these! An Innocent Heart was amazing enough but this is just... I'm not sure how to phrase this... better than soba soaked in teriyaki sauce! (I love soba *thinks about said food with longing*) I hope you continue!
ToscaThorCat chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I don't hold back when someone deserves to be threatened with castration. I have only threatened one man with castration... he totally deserved it. he was an 18 year old asking a 14 year old to have sex with him, and very crudely. so I told him to either f-off or I would make it so he wasn't a man anymore. six years later, I can still remember the look on his face as I came out and said that... good times. I was the quiet kid who was always reading a book, and rarely talked to people, so me swearing at someone and threatening them was really something new. now they know not to mess with me if they don't want to be cussed out. :D
SakuraDreamerz chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Ahahaha! XD Komuis a girl! That was hilarious!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Ahahahaha! XD I can totally see Komui doing this! XDD
Lenallen-maeryn chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
PLS AUTHOR SAMA, CONTINUE!
Mae-chan chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Pls Continue!

Onegai! author!

Really Like this story!
MssCassandra chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Love. Love. Love.
libro5678 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
laughed myself silly on these. so funny!1 love your fanfictions!
Assassin Central chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Can you make another 'When Scientists Attack?' I also think you should cover some of the other child's life. Also, I really liked these stories. 'Innocent Heart' made mme laugh myself to tears, but also made me cry. I think the ending was brilliant! I never saw that coming! When I read the last chapter, I was like, "No way!" I still think it was amazing! You should make more! Well, I guess its time to stop since by now you're probably tired of reading this. Can't wait for the next one!
Puppytime
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Can the next one be based before the epilogue of the first book when Allen is injured trying to get to Juniors birthday?
Shirubagure chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Well Allen would be an OPD i can kind of imagine that. xD you make it hard for me to imagine Allen in this story you know that? I can't imagine him as he is in the anime/manga for some reason in this fanfiction! O.o it's very weird. xD I'm glad Allen adopted Ryan and jeniya. :) update when you want to!
Shirubagure chapter 5 . 5/10/2013