Reviews for Stay With Me
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
I see why Carlisle was drawn to Esme, even at the tender age of sixteen. What puzzles me is why you never continued a bit further with the two of them. It would have been very interesting to see how you would have handled the aftermath of his changing her. Would Esme fall in love with Carlisle, or would she miss her family? How would they deal with their situation? I would kind of like to know.
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Your version of the Platts is different than the canon one. Usually her father is harsh and fairly uncaring of her feelings and her mother is mousy and meek. This is a nice family, with a brother, too, and a young sister instead of Grace, who wasn't quite right.
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Can't find it in my heart to condemn Carlisle for doing this. I only hope he hasn't changed her too young, and that Esme will love him when she wakes up. After more than two hundred years, I can sympathize with his loneliness.
romantichopeless chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Thank you for this story, it was really interesting! It doesn't feel complete though like it needs more. I want to know what Esme thought when she woke up, what she felt about Carlisle as a patient, how she coped with becoming a vampire and falling in love. Please consider writing a longer story, even a few more chapters. I really loved it!

God Bless,

hannah peeta lupin chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
love wait till you next update
Milene Lira chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Awww, Carlisle! I don't like to read about his solitude though, sometimes, I enjoy some solitude. Sometimes.

Yeah, this was a great chapter. Make me feel so curious to know more. I'm such a fucking curious person! :/ Update soon, please.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Loved it! I feel so bad for Carlisle :(

Can't wait for the next one!
Just4Me chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
This is so much fun to read about a different Carlisle, who is so drawn to Esme that he lies to her father just to keep her close to him for one more day. You did a great job of establishing his emotional isolation and pain. I don't see how he would be able to justify taking her away from her loving family, so I think he's got a long road ahead.
Mittenzs chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I loved their conversation!
princess sexyshoes chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
it's so sad that Carlisle never had anyone to call him by his first name..

update soon, it's really cute.
denninelli chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I like reading of a more normal family for Esme without all of the nastiness and angst of some FF.
Milene Lira chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Girl, I'm in love with it! I'm so excited to know more about it. I loved Esme's family! Also I love 'ray of sunshine' as a nickname, so sweet of her father! I can't wait to see what's going to happen. Please, update soon! *_*
Just4Me chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I love that you created an entire family for Esme. I liked John and her mother so much that I want to read more about them. Usually I can't wait until Carlisle shows up, but I really got sucked into this story. Can't wait for more!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Loved it! I absolutely adore Esme's siblings and her parents. And, of course, Esme herself! I appreciate you sticking with this story even though it might be causing you some trouble. I really am very curious and excited :)

Can't wait for the next one!
TeamCarlisleandEsme8 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011