Reviews for Things Straight People Don't Have to Understand
perchance to wake chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
That was incredibly sweet. I loved it.

~K
Susala chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Thank you for writing so sensitively about coming out and coming out and (yet, again) coming out. It is NEVER done, sort of like my laundry, especially in flyover land where I live. But at least the coming out to yourself part gets settled and then it is only the people out there that get jarred when I mess with their version of reality.

I love how you write Kurt and Blaine. I want them to move to NY (and now they can really get married - yay!) and have babies. The getting married part is so affirming of love relationships and having babies/children is just a joy that should be shared by any committed couple who wish to do so.
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I AM DYING AT THE FLUFF THANK GOD FOR WRITERS LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUU
jensonluvsu chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I love the idea of Klaine kids :)

LOVE
pinkvegpixie chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
AWWW!
Charlotte -LOVE chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Okay, so I've only read the first chapter, but I just need to say that this story is incredibly well written.

I wasn't really expecting it to be so good because I've been reading the latest updates Klaine fics on and they've most have been mediocre at best so I had given up hoping that I was going to find anything more but WOW. This is really good.

Anyway, I'm going to go and read the rest - I just wanted to say this now because, knowing me, I'll be lazy and not bother writing anything at the end.
TheLuciferPerson chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
oh dear, this is so sweet!

"you can take the boy out of prep school, but you can't take the prep school out of the boy"? ha. I'm like that, except as a girl!

And what do mean that it's counter-culture to get married? Since when did marrying go out of fashion? Marrying, no matter how much the divorce rate skyrockets, is something that'll always be around. I know, that I'll definitely get married at some point in my life, at least.
krynny chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
jensonluvsu chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
I absolutely acre this idea! Every chapter is perfectly written and maintains wonderful characterization (everybody was perfectly in character... Not many other character studies can say the same...).
Char2D2 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
This is nice. You are a wonderful writer. I especially love the last chapter (3)
silvertonedwords chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
That was an absolutely perfect and incredible and beautiful character study. :)

Emily
TheLuciferPerson chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
AWWWWwwww hell, I feel like your version of Blaine.

I don't jump on furniture (because my house furniture happens to be patent leather and too slippery to stand on and dance at the same time) like Blaine does (oh wait... never mind, I had that jumping fest that one..or couple..of times), but I did use to be quite touchy feely.

I hate it when my parents touch me, in any way, but I love holding hands and linking arms with my friends... unfortunately they don't. They get uncomfortable and I can see it in their faces, so I stopped.

But in a way, it makes it better on the few occasions that I do get to do it!
krynny chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
omg this is an incredibly wonderful fic that blew my mind with the power and total bad ass sweetness that makes me want to giggle and go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. thank you for writing a moving loving beautiful fic that captivates and moved me to tears.

hugs and kisses

krynny
imalemonadeaddictt chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
This is amazing! You need to write more chapters :D
IssyRedbird chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I think I like this Chapter better than Kurts :)