Reviews for Here I Dreamt I Was A Rosier
HOLY SHIT THAT ENDING! Wow wow wo. This story is phenomenal! I hope you have finished the sequel. Off to read it! Thank you for this :)
acetwolf94 chapter 18 . 9/11
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
jenkent chapter 18 . 8/2
Ok, so first off...wow! I totally didn't see that coming, however, I probably should have given the title. I absolutely love this story. Excellent job...a few minor spelling/grammar things, but still amazing!
This is awesome! It all makes sense now, why she was in ravenclaw, excited to see what’s next!
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 18 . 6/3
I really appreciated the plot twist. Great job with this story!
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 5 . 6/3
Abraxas really is a got. (Fun fact: my auto correct translated Abraxas to Abrakadabra, which according to what I've read is the origin of avada kedavra. Coincidence?)
Ara Laufeyson chapter 18 . 4/15
Oh. My. GOD! That was definitely not what I had expected for the ending! Although I kinda expected her to fall asleep and wake up in the futer, that was definitely not what I had in mind... it was even better then what I had in mind and you really surprised me! You are an amazing author! I can't wait to find out what the futur version of Voldermort is like! Thank you for sharing, I'm telling you it was totally worth it!
Ara Laufeyson chapter 13 . 4/15
I absolutely love this!
meruhime chapter 12 . 4/10
I think in Chapter 12 you meant Orion and not Cygnus as Orion is her school mate and Cygnus is her brother in law.
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 18 . 2/9
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN ohhhhh shiiiit! Does he love her for realzies? thank god there is a SEQUAL!

FOR ALL YOU FOLK ON THE FENCE ABOUT THIS FIC:
READ THE SHIT OUT OF IT!

This is one of the Highest quality writing, most captivating from the get go, realistic plot twists, sexiest Tom and Hermione And a few minor side hotties, adorable baby death eaters and the BEST revenge! YOU WILL REGRET IT if you dont read this I can promise you that! I passed this story for months. infact i read 65 stories first. novel lengts stories guys. WHYYY did I do that? cause I am dumb. This is a piece of gold. better than gold. Platnum. from space. sent from the future. THATS how amazing this is.

thanks for writing it!
Woah . . . I was not expecting that ending, and I'm not entirely too sure how I feel about, but I am curious to start the sequel, and see what comes next.
Thought it was kind of naive for Hermione to practice Legilimency with Tom without prior prep, and that just proves it. But what will happen next?
I can't help but feel that Hermione's being a little bit delusional right now, but we'll see . . .
Slightly concerned that Hermione's forgetting who she's dealing with . . .
Um, OK, kinda hoping that there's some weird "Dumbledore" reason for him acting like that towards Hermione.