Reviews for Here I Dreamt I Was A Rosier
saphira27 chapter 18 . 9/27
kalikk chapter 18 . 9/11
Incrível, não esperava por esse final, mas faz todo o sentido acontecer desse jeito.
lazy to login chapter 7 . 9/3
The style was great. Good plot idea, but it's quite OOC. Hermione seems too docile.
Canimal chapter 18 . 8/29
Oh, wow! I didn't see that coming at all. What a twist! It's pretty shitty of the Order to not trust her after they manipulated her. Not that I'm that surprised. All the Greater Good bullshit is just that. I look forward to starting the sequel very soon. Well done! I enjoyed this story immensely.
Canimal chapter 17 . 8/29
Somehow I get the feeling that Hermione shouldn't be so confident about her ability to prevent her husband from becoming the Dark Lord. I sense that being an issue in the future especially once he gets exposed to the Dark Arts at Durmstrang. But I guess all women hold on to at least a slight hope that they can change their husband for the best.
Canimal chapter 16 . 8/29
Ooh, Durmstrang. That will be interesting! I look forward to seeing that. (I'm assuming it will be in your sequel.) Their wedding was lovely. Very realistic touch at the end where the newlyweds were so exhausted that they just went to sleep on their wedding night. That was certainly my reality! Haha! Weddings are exhausting.
Canimal chapter 15 . 8/29
At least they're getting along better now. Hermione seems more open to the marriage at least. That's good. Can't wait to see how you wrap this up!
Canimal chapter 14 . 8/29
Still being manipulative, but I would expect nothing less from our Tom. Interesting how her family supports her marriage completely. I wonder if they would if they knew everything. Tom was being quite the charmer. I wonder how much of that was just a show and how much was genuine. I'm not convinced that it was all a show.
Canimal chapter 13 . 8/29
Forcing her into marriage may not have been the best decision, Tom. I imagine there will be a great deal of angst now. Can't wait to read it all! Love me some angst!
Canimal chapter 12 . 8/29
He is the master manipulator! I'm guessing it won't be much longer before Hermione gives in. Tom is a better match for her than the other boys. She does need a challenge. Maybe she can be a good influence on him. (I won't hold my breath! Haha!)
Canimal chapter 11 . 8/29
Well, she was able to save Myrtle's life. That's good. Too bad Hagrid was still a victim. If he's not careful, Tom will push her away completely.
Canimal chapter 10 . 8/29
That would be my biggest fear if someone read my mind - that they'd see all of the extremely inappropriate thoughts that are generally present in my dirty and perverted mind. Haha! I would be mortified for anyone to know what lurks in my scary brain. Nagini liking Hermione was a fun detail. I'm curious to see how long it will take before they get over the embarrassment of that night. Good save for Hermione pretending to be a seer. That will come in handy later.
Canimal chapter 9 . 8/29
At least he is now starting to admit his feelings for Hermione to himself. That's progress. McLaggen is so foul! That's such a shitty, intrusive thing to do to a person. Poor Hermione! That had to have been so humiliating.
Canimal chapter 8 . 8/29
Oh, no! I can only imagine what McLaggen did. Somehow I get the feeling that whatever it is, Evan isn't the person he needs to worry about most. I imagine he will come to regret hurting Hermione when Tom finds out what happens.
Canimal chapter 7 . 8/29
Albert seems a lot sweeter than Abraxas for sure. I'm worried that Evan will make her choose Abraxas anyway. I hope I'm wrong. I'm also glad that she's decided to change the timeline. She will be happier that she did something to help her niece. Can't wait for Tom to assert his claim on Hermione because I just know it's going to happen.