Reviews for Here I Dreamt I Was A Rosier
Adahmel chapter 18 . 8/16
Such a twist! Well done, I was a bit angry with the last two chapters but I do like the ending. Sort of. Well done a new favourite.
MissMagic95 chapter 1 . 8/14
Third time re-reading this story, and after this I will read Kings Amongst Runaways (also again). I just can't help myself, it's by far the best Tomione I have ever read. They are so hard to find and you made me fall in love with the ship!
Synoir chapter 18 . 7/4
WAAAAIT WHAT?!-? Omg

I had so much fun readig this, I'm slowly gonna read everything you write over the next millenia (i don't wanna set expectations but...). Gosh you are amazing, did you know that? Anyway. On the next one ( i believe i have seen a sequel? Maybe i'll be able to read it tonight as well)
Synoir chapter 17 . 7/4
Oh my god. I'm going out to water the garden after reading this coz if i stay in right now i'm gonna burst into flames
Synoir chapter 15 . 7/4
Sweet Circe, I always get flustered when I read tomione like this.
Synoir chapter 14 . 7/4
Awww. I love druella and cygnus.
Synoir chapter 10 . 7/4
Oooooooo woah. Studying legilimency with Voldemort is just what we call walking to fire with gasoline
Synoir chapter 9 . 7/4
The scandal! Nothing better in a story than someone to hate! Also I've been giggling since i've started to read this: just so you know.
GeekMom13 chapter 18 . 7/4
I love it, I love it. I love it! omg I'm now deciding if I should head to the sequel straight away or if I should sleep.
GeekMom13 chapter 17 . 7/4
that was wonderful. And I love how she's changing him.
GeekMom13 chapter 16 . 7/4
I'm glad she made peace before the wedding
Synoir chapter 7 . 7/4
I just love the baby Bellatrix and sh doesn't even have lin s! Haha
GeekMom13 chapter 15 . 7/4
well now. that was quite the tease
GeekMom13 chapter 14 . 7/4
that sounds so beautiful! room of requirement win!
GeekMom13 chapter 13 . 7/4
well if she can't prevent them with timing, might as well prevent then by owning the objects lol.