Reviews for Thinking about You
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/26
Thank you thank you thank you! I've been looking for a Tajima x Mihashi fic for a while now. Urggggg, my heart...it's so cute! The confession and name calling, ahhh, just sent an arrow down my heart, please and thanks.
OhMy56 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
hey i rewiewed you a while back exept i accidentaly gave you a wrong nickame it is OhMy56 not OhMy56! though im not sure if you even read it..but anyway keep writing your stories because your a good writer and the world should know more about this pairing:D
OhMy56 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
l havent written any stories yet, but l also really love this pairing so please don"t give up on it(just because the world does not yet know them:( ) and write more stories about them, maybe even a long ones:) Your story was good and l hope you have enough time and inspiration to write them.(if you want l can help getting you ideas if your out of them) but even if not please keep writing so lazy people who have ideas but do not write them can read great stories like yours:)
Hongo En chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
OMG I SO LOOOOOOOOVED IT !
Poor Mihashi being teased like that, especially the popsicle one xD
blossomingfrost chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Instead of a sequel, is it too much if I asked for a chapter story? Although that would be difficult since it is about baseball. awwww :/
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really like how Mihashi is the perverted one haha. I totally love this pairing too since in my mind they are very canon, much more than the other pairings.
KageNekoReborn chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Great nothing else needs to be said
Prez-Tsuki-Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I think mihashi goes with a lot of people. i like this story alot
HirakoA chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
There aren't enough fics of this pairing!

Great job, it's extremely sweet and funny too.
Oofuri chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That story was awesome. I loved how you captured Izumi's personality. YAY for Lukeprism.! j O/O
The Psychedelic Knight chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Definitely in love with this story of yours! XD Kyaah!
HaruMihafan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
On behalf of all HaruMiha fans I ask if you could write a preferably nononesided, nonangsty, maybe M rated fanfic or get someone else to produce it. Thank you very much happy writing.
Shuuu chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awesome. Love the pairing. I wouldn't mind a sequel or even a full chapter fic on these two if you would be so kind. (we need more Taj/Ren)
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
So freaking adorable! I might burst! XD thank fr writing!
Elisha chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I really love this pairing, it's to bad not that many people make fanfics with it.