Reviews for The Gypsy's Curse
Edhla chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Sad to see this might've been abandoned, as I've been enjoying it. Again lovely dialogue and characterisation, though the conflict between Conan and his father did seem a little abrupt and hastily-paced. Keep writing x
Edhla chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Loving the banter in this chapter- shows character well and advances your plot. I thought a more arresting description of Alan's body might work better on the reader than just. 'The body of Alan', but I liked poor Oswin's reaction .
Edhla chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Ominous ending there! Loved that Cadfael refused to take the bait. As before, a few errors (affective, blaim) but very compelling narrative.
Edhla chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Really enjoying this- there are some excellent details here and I love that you're in no rush to 'get to the good bits'. Great storytelling. There were some punctuation errors (missing commas and apostrophes, mainly) but nothing too bad- looking forward to reading the rest! :-)
kamelion chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Keep going! Far too few Cadfael stories... ;)
Sybl Angelkat chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Goodness, it's good to see you back. I guess I can't say anything since I've been gone a while too...anyway, was thrilled to get the update notification. I'm getting very curious about the note in the guy's hand...
Sybl Angelkat chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Conan officially scares the crud out of me. I really hope he doesn't do something stupid.
kamelion chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
More?
Sybl Angelkat chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
The more you write the better you seem to get. I could very vividly imagine everything going on here. Funny thing about the description of summer-Shrewsbury sounds an awful lot like where I live right now! LOL. I shall subscribe to this one.