Reviews for The proposal
Gabby chapter 1 . 4/14
Hi, I really liked this (I got tingles, and aws, and it was beautiful all in all) im not trying to Pry, or annoy you. But id like it, a lot, if you would continue this. It was very very well writen! I loved it! I dont want to be the person who is begging, but it was absolutely beautiful. :)
athenadaughter6 chapter 1 . 1/27
It was so sweet. I bet it would be like that if that ever did happen.
kusami32 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
a little rushed but overall a good fanfiction. very good for a first. if you wanna talk or w/e my username rly is kusami32 i just didnt feel like logging in XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
i though it was so great and i love it
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
it's really good
Tiamatnerwen chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I think is cute! You captured their personalities right! This could go for more y'know? This could be like
5 years later with Yoh already out of collegue and Haruna in her last year and they planning the wedding, then, the actual ceremony and finally the honey moon...oh how nice that would be! You can do it...
But still, even if you don't, this one-shot was sweeeet!
Alex Blackwood chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
good job :) I liked it
patnissandkeeta chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
awwww so cute! I love how you captured their personalities, especially Yoh. I'm glad they don't change as they get older. Haruna and her overly energetic self and Yoh with his silent, thoguhtful, brooding self. Such a cute couple! 3
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Nice:)
Sasina chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I do imagine this proposal. Cute )
andIJDC chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
awe that was so cute. I think you had Yoh's character spot on, Haruna's eh it felt a little off to me but it's nothing major
SpottedXStorm4ever not login chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Ahahaha! What a good story. It fits perfectly!
smonkey chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
it's pretty good. I think you pretty much have their personalities down. haruna cries, yoh bright red and embarrased. Perfect

()b
ha ha chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
i do not get that it keeps on saying (on) a brides dress it should be (in) same with the other one but the rest was good
d3activat3d chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
It was pretty cute. But where were the quotation marks? o: