Reviews for The Pawn
Thyn chapter 10 . 4/12
Still excellent story. I just reread this, even if the cliffhanger is unfortunate.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
This is a brilliant story! Are you still writing?
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
What the jedi did was effectively rape Revan and reprogrammed him as there loyal slave. Im supposed to support them?
fan-rei chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
I like the plot. The infiltrator is a nice twist. Too bad you gave up on this story.
Vossk chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
Yes! You're not dead!
god of all chapter 10 . 5/14/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Fer chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Thank you for continuing this story. Seriously, I love it.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Very nice. I'm curious how the confrontation will go next chapter. Well done
tryal-leaf chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Great chapter :) I'm really excited to see what happens next, so hopefully you can get the second part out soon!
Nachtrae chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Really enjoying the story so far. Cannot wait for Revan...I mean Daraz to meet a familiar face that shouldn't be there :D Looking forward to the next chapter!
RollTheHardSix chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
Hey, I just discovered your story - I hope you are still writing this because I really like it.
I usually rather dislike first person POV but it's well done here which is rare. Well-written and interesting story so I hope you are still going to update this eventually because I would love to see where it goes.
Bjoernen chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Very interesting fic and I like the twisted turn of the memory wipe not fully working and cracking. I hope this will be updated in the future!
SlashAlter chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Sith soldiers wear silver armor, not gold.
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
Argh
The chapters run out just as it seems the Lefttenent is about to catch up with Revan-christ
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
I like this story. Some grip a person, some don't. Just the right balance of action and thought.