Reviews for Hunger
Tris Holmes chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That was so sweet! Thanks! Live long and prosper!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is beautiful and sweet! Thank you so much for sharing your words with us :)
atymer chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Well done account of the legacy of Tarsus IV. You can always think you have recovered from a trauma and then get ambushed with the horrible memories. Jim has his crew to prop him up, as for them he would endure anything. Spock and McCoy are dependable in a way no one can measure. Support all around to ease the painful memories.

Could see this chapter being expanded to cover the aftermath of this return to Tarsus. Maybe the muse will strike for our edification.
sugarowls chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Refreshingly unique story piece. :)
Triad chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Glad to see you getting back to writing
Doni chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Lovely.
RubyHair chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Hi Peachy

I liked Hunger. The best part was how Spock surprised Jim by knowing everything, yet accepting him unconditionallly. That is real love.

Ruby
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
YAY! It was perfect! Just what I needed to make this day better! I love how you made Jim always hungry. I thought that was a nice touch. It's funny, I was just thinking about you the other day. I am so thrilled to see this story. Also, I'm glad that your writer's block seems to be going away. It seems to me lately, that too many people are experiencing this disease... XD Very lovely! *And look! I'm the first reviewer for my own request! XDD*