Reviews for No way out
yaoi lover chapter 3 . 6/28
what you can't stop please don't
RHIANNA MCBRIDE chapter 3 . 2/3
Poor WEASEL
ney chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
It gets more award and embarrassing with sasuke in can you take him of
aria chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
Wtf are you serious you left in the third chapter I m not going to be gentle or prepare u it achieve didn't quite understand until he saw him position his me member in front of his ass (god really feels weird to write this but)then at chapter 4 you ve done well Wtf do you want me to assassinat you or something fixe or just delete the story do you hear me cause I swear if you don't you are ...you are ...you so screwed
Jj chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I liked it
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
You should countine with the story or not
madara1 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
i really enjoyed the story, and i cant wait to read the next chapter. although i would really prefer if you got sasuke outa the way and let us have more of madaita.
thanks it was a gud one
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Oh sasuke what have you gotten yourself into? Update
Fade2Black-13 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Where is the link to the deleted scenes? :)
Fangu-chan chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Pwease dun let Madara rape Itachi. -Mentally slaps self- Why i am worrying for a carácter that doesn't even exist? Inner: Theres no way i could make you understand... -Slaps self again- -dies-
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
*raises eyebrow*
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
:D I just love MaIta's now this is the first i read this is good
Chi-The-Plant chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
This story is amazing. I've never read a MadaIta story quite like this!I hope you continue it. You have managed to keep Itachi's curiosity and innocents intact while such a horrible thing happens to him. Gah I love this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
this is such a good fic and has me chomping the bit hehe :) although i can't help but notice that this hasn't been updated for a long time, so i hope you get back to it because it really is great _