Reviews for Harry Potter, Fifth Year Headmaster
KitKatssie chapter 6 . 9/2
This may be one of the most creative and interesting fics I've read in a while! Keep up the good work!
MintLeafeon chapter 6 . 8/16
Oh my goodness, I am loving this story more and more as I continue reading it. It's something I haven't ever read before, so I can proudly say that I am glad I started reading this one. _ I do hope you will continue the story soon!
anglegirl25 chapter 6 . 8/14
i like could u plz update
What is the galleon's exchange rate to pounds? I think the staff could be getting a fortune is the galleon is made of gold. Not just seems to be too large of a sum per year. Otherwise it makes sense if the galleon is equivalent to a pound.

None the less, I can't help but think you need to update this fanfiction soon. Is sad if you leave it here. Is worst than a cliff hanger I would say. I love this story.
Update soon please!

about the part where there are calculations for paying staff... whats the exchange rate to a pound? in some fanfictions I had seen the recurring idea that a galleon is equals to five pounds. So should the payment be round to the exchange rate? I mean, galleons are made of gold, gold is expensive and it most be at least some for the magicals. It almost seems like the staff will be making a fortune after teaching a few years.
This fanfiction is amazing, with good ideas. Please update soon. I wish i could find fanfictions like these more often, specially because of the main idea.

I often look for fanfictions where there is a Hogwart's reformation being play, adding more classes, changing the curriculums or other such. Also where HP is the headmaster, is also interesting.

There is so much that could be done to change it.

However, i don't know if it should have been done at the time of the fifth book when the war is just so close. It would have been interesting if they could have implement that far earlier. Third year or fourth year, but a I guess it depends on the circunstances provide that Harry takes the seat.

Now, i often thought that hogwarts could get more income for their funds if they produces from their magical creatures; acromantula silk or even if the basilisks is dead or alive, some of what that creature can produce without a problem. But for them to get funds right away, why not buy stocks on thriving muggle companies? though that idea of Harry loaning himself is brilliant,

Concerning the new classes, i was thinking you would bring up alchemy and occlumency since they had originally been dropped classes at hogwarts according to wiki. First years could start with a introductory version for occlumency with a class on menditation or a extra curricular course given by any capable hogwarts staff.

I also find strange, thought maybe it doesn't matter, that though art and music are a good inclusion for creative classes, few fanfictions ever include cooking or magical cooking. I would imagine that culinary arts or food science merge with magic should be interesting, specially with such business mentioned in canon for producing magical candy. I haven't heard much of a magical restaurant though.

Regardless of this suggestions, I wish you would update soon because your fanfiction is by far begining a very exciting story.
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS STORY SOON I LOVE IT I CANT WAIT TO READ THE BEXT CHAPTER!
More! More!
hogwarts.student.forever chapter 6 . 7/15
This is probably one of my favorite fanfictions. I would love if you completed it or let someone adopt it, it is an amazing and creative story.
MidnightGlows chapter 6 . 6/6
_ you left off on the best part! You should continue this because i know you're awesome like that.

Seriously: I'm waiting.
are you going to continue this? Also for financial things, what about selling the basilisk?
lalo80 chapter 1 . 5/25
Porfa actualiza pronto
Kea Ein chapter 6 . 5/24
I would really like this story to continue. I really love this!
yuki chapter 6 . 5/17
how about HBP and DH series?
cfaithcsf chapter 6 . 5/13
I was thinking that Harry seems to be hiring too much too quickly. He speaks of an increase in thousands of students but I doubt the increase will be that quick in the short term. He should hirer fewer staff and increase it more in future. That said, are you updating any time soon?