Reviews for Harry Potter, Fifth Year Headmaster
the real narnia chapter 6 . 4/9
ohhhh! love this so far. I really want to see how the reform goes. also, maybe harry could get some money from selling the basilisk? if boomslamg skin can be used in potions I'm sure basilisk parts can too, and it's a 60 foot giant snake. probably lots of money.
looking forward to Dumbledore's reaction to Harry being headmaster now, and would also love to see the scene where dobby tells Hermione about house elves.
wonderful read so far and I can't wait to read the next chapter! happy writing!
scyfly chapter 2 . 10/17/2021
what a boring, but accurate, execution of a fun idea
cjh.jaehwa chapter 6 . 9/21/2021
it's a good story... please update
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2021
Please update
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2021
This was a good story. But incomplete. Please complete it.
ZoroxNatsu chapter 6 . 7/15/2021
This is a very interesting story.
I’m sad to see that it hasn’t been continued.

I hope you are doing well and staying safe.

Thank you for your hard work and take care!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2021
I like the idea of Harry Potter being the Headmaster as he is more up to date on the workings of the “muggle world” and how things truly are inside Hogwarts as he has been observing until Lady Hogwarts made her decision as she stated all of the other obvious choices were not suitable for various reasons. Bringing Hogwarts back to its former glory is his focus and making everything better then before.
ScarletWraith chapter 6 . 6/11/2021
Loved what’s been written so far, but where are you? It’s been almost eight years and this story hasn’t been updated since! Please return and finish if possible! :)
SassyDKitten chapter 6 . 4/26/2021
omg come back, please come back and finish this story! Or if it's alright, may I use some of your ideas in this one? Or adopt some of this story for my own? Please? I'd love to see this finished and come up with my own tweaked version!
The Candy Addict chapter 6 . 4/2/2021
UPDATE!
Raven featherfall chapter 6 . 3/14/2021
A fantastic story so far please continue so I can fined out what happens next also please don't feel perished by our/others demands and update when you can or when ever is convenient for you.
Vanadir chapter 6 . 9/20/2020
Pepperonyfan1982 chapter 6 . 8/8/2020
Please tell me you plan to finish this?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2020