Reviews for Harry Potter, Fifth Year Headmaster
TimeZone13 chapter 6 . 4/24
this is an amazing story and I hope you start updating again
Vampireking40 chapter 6 . 4/4
I have only skim read this story and it really good. Will there be more to this story.
Drew86 chapter 6 . 3/31
Oh please don't stop writing! It is getting good. I can't wait to see what Dumbledore's reaction to not being Headmaster will be!
Sir-Tannin chapter 6 . 3/22
new chapter?
Z chapter 6 . 3/5
Yassssss
TokusatsuLuv chapter 6 . 3/3
Thank you for the update; hope to read more chapters soon
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 6 . 2/27
update
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 2/13
Riddle would have recruited Draco's grandfather, not his father. Lucius wouldn't have been born or even thought of (ok probably thought of since being a pureblood requires an heir but its the principle of the thing), since Voldemort is like 70 years old in the HP timeline while Lucius is like. thirty. a few years older than Severus, if I remember correctly.
Lord Potter-Gryffindor432 chapter 2 . 2/6
harry knew about tom in the second year. when he went to the chamber to save ginny, the riddle-memory that came out of the diary traced tom marvel riddle in the air and made it change into i am lord voldemort. thats when harry knew riddle is voldemort.
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 1/10
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
Is this story on a permanent hiatus or will it be updated? It has been a loooong time since the last update & it was only a chapter - chapter 6... Will we read about Harry's meeting with Dumbledore? What happens after this meeting? What are the current students reactions to this announcement? How will this bring the students into 'a new era'? How will this affect Voldemort? What will his reactions be? How will this affect Magical Britain? How will this affect the Second Wizarding War? **Please reply to these questions by updating this story. Thanks**
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Read later-in fifth year, Harry gets instated as Headmaster of the school.
GracieMo1321 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Hi there. I was wondering if this story was abandoned? If so, I would like to contribute to it and continue on with it on my page. I will of course give you full credit to the first 6 chapters and the idea, and clearly state that I'm just adding to your idea.
Please let me know what you think.
-GracieMo
Enishi-Haru chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
More please! This is amazing!