Reviews for Harry Potter, Fifth Year Headmaster
Multifangirl6 chapter 6 . 9/30
I love this story so much! The discussions are so clever and we'll written, definately going in my favourites!
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 6 . 9/22
I hope you do more chapters soon. Will you be pairing Harry with anyone and if you do can is be slash m/m. Keep up the excellent writing.
richdsils chapter 1 . 9/17
december 2013 er ok any chance we can get another chapter soon? 17/09/2015 almost 2 yrs
raddaraddaradda2 chapter 6 . 9/14
please update this story it is great and i really want to see more
kirallie chapter 5 . 9/14
Good story, little repetitive in spots on the explanations but enjoyable over all. Really want to see Dumbledore's reaction, especially to finding out the castle itself doesn't want him as headmaster. Please updates?
kirallie chapter 2 . 9/13
Um, just pointing out an error I found. Harry is saying he was grabbed leaving a DA meeting but last chap he was pulled out of Transfiguration and the meeting was arranged for that night?
Ebony-Roza-Black chapter 6 . 9/12
Soo when is character seven coming out? Love the story bty.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/8
Since Harry is so against the job why ddidn' he suggest that Hogwarts herself be in charge and run things for a while?
KitKatssie chapter 6 . 9/2
This may be one of the most creative and interesting fics I've read in a while! Keep up the good work!
MintLeafeon chapter 6 . 8/16
Oh my goodness, I am loving this story more and more as I continue reading it. It's something I haven't ever read before, so I can proudly say that I am glad I started reading this one. _ I do hope you will continue the story soon!
anglegirl25 chapter 6 . 8/14
i like could u plz update
What is the galleon's exchange rate to pounds? I think the staff could be getting a fortune is the galleon is made of gold. Not just seems to be too large of a sum per year. Otherwise it makes sense if the galleon is equivalent to a pound.

None the less, I can't help but think you need to update this fanfiction soon. Is sad if you leave it here. Is worst than a cliff hanger I would say. I love this story.
Update soon please!

about the part where there are calculations for paying staff... whats the exchange rate to a pound? in some fanfictions I had seen the recurring idea that a galleon is equals to five pounds. So should the payment be round to the exchange rate? I mean, galleons are made of gold, gold is expensive and it most be at least some for the magicals. It almost seems like the staff will be making a fortune after teaching a few years.
This fanfiction is amazing, with good ideas. Please update soon. I wish i could find fanfictions like these more often, specially because of the main idea.

I often look for fanfictions where there is a Hogwart's reformation being play, adding more classes, changing the curriculums or other such. Also where HP is the headmaster, is also interesting.

There is so much that could be done to change it.

However, i don't know if it should have been done at the time of the fifth book when the war is just so close. It would have been interesting if they could have implement that far earlier. Third year or fourth year, but a I guess it depends on the circunstances provide that Harry takes the seat.

Now, i often thought that hogwarts could get more income for their funds if they produces from their magical creatures; acromantula silk or even if the basilisks is dead or alive, some of what that creature can produce without a problem. But for them to get funds right away, why not buy stocks on thriving muggle companies? though that idea of Harry loaning himself is brilliant,

Concerning the new classes, i was thinking you would bring up alchemy and occlumency since they had originally been dropped classes at hogwarts according to wiki. First years could start with a introductory version for occlumency with a class on menditation or a extra curricular course given by any capable hogwarts staff.

I also find strange, thought maybe it doesn't matter, that though art and music are a good inclusion for creative classes, few fanfictions ever include cooking or magical cooking. I would imagine that culinary arts or food science merge with magic should be interesting, specially with such business mentioned in canon for producing magical candy. I haven't heard much of a magical restaurant though.

Regardless of this suggestions, I wish you would update soon because your fanfiction is by far begining a very exciting story.