Reviews for Harry Potter, Fifth Year Headmaster
Haley Simms chapter 6 . 7/16/2019
I love the story, but there's one little problem... UPDATE PLEASE!
DanielHimura chapter 6 . 6/27/2019
A little too much on the cliches. Helpful goblins with gold and enemies speeches. And plenty of other things I forgot last chapter. How the Tonks always seem to be lawyers in fanfiction.
DanielHimura chapter 5 . 6/27/2019
I think the story has a lot of potential, however I think people were to surprise about many things. The fact that the adults are in incompetent and have no ideas how to improve things are a stretch. I believe they had ideas but the governors simple didn't let them do it. I can hardly believe that the children are the only ones capable of logical thought.
Another thing, I don't care much for Snape but you made him seem like a child. In my opinion Snape is a terrible teacher and knew exactly what he was doing, with Dumbledore almost tacit support. Even in the event that Snape really was frustrated with slower students he still was a terrible teacher and really should have been fired. Not to mention the lack of healers, Aurors and other positions the wizarding world probably lacks did to them not taking potions Newt classes.
CynthiaW chapter 6 . 6/11/2019
It’s been a while since you updated this story. Any chance we’ll be seeing more soon? I’ve been anticipating the meeting between Harry and Dumbledore. I want to find out what Dumbledore will say when he learns that he won’t be returning as Headmaster.
Dagondawn chapter 6 . 5/31/2019
Dumb question, are you ever going to update this story? Cause you really got me interested in what happens next!
Lovetoright chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
Please please please update.
Deire chapter 6 . 5/4/2019
when is more chapters coming out?
Zaerienn chapter 6 . 5/1/2019
This story is magnificent! Shame it's most likely abandoned. Great inspiration for getting productive though! Thanks for the great work!
Pepperonyfan1982 chapter 4 . 4/20/2019
One thing I would *STRONGLY* suggest with the music studies class is music theory. It's going to be difficult for the kids to learn an instrument if they can't read music.
csheila chapter 4 . 4/3/2019
Outstanding and interesting.
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 2/26/2019
csheila chapter 6 . 2/4/2019
This was a terrific story. Thanks for sharing what you finished
csheila chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
Great premise, imagery, and flow.
Camel Rice Cake chapter 6 . 12/6/2018
It's sad to see a good story like this one go without updates for such a long time. I really wish you would update it. It is a very good story
CharlatanHoax chapter 1 . 12/6/2018