Reviews for Harry Potter, Fifth Year Headmaster
new chapter?
Z chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
Yassssss
Anime100 chapter 6 . 3/3/2017
Thank you for the update; hope to read more chapters soon
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 6 . 2/27/2017
update
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 2/13/2017
Riddle would have recruited Draco's grandfather, not his father. Lucius wouldn't have been born or even thought of (ok probably thought of since being a pureblood requires an heir but its the principle of the thing), since Voldemort is like 70 years old in the HP timeline while Lucius is like. thirty. a few years older than Severus, if I remember correctly.
Captain Jedi45326 chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
harry knew about tom in the second year. when he went to the chamber to save ginny, the riddle-memory that came out of the diary traced tom marvel riddle in the air and made it change into i am lord voldemort. thats when harry knew riddle is voldemort.
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 1/10/2017
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
Is this story on a permanent hiatus or will it be updated? It has been a loooong time since the last update & it was only a chapter - chapter 6... Will we read about Harry's meeting with Dumbledore? What happens after this meeting? What are the current students reactions to this announcement? How will this bring the students into 'a new era'? How will this affect Voldemort? What will his reactions be? How will this affect Magical Britain? How will this affect the Second Wizarding War? **Please reply to these questions by updating this story. Thanks**
birb345 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Read later-in fifth year, Harry gets instated as Headmaster of the school.
GracieMo1321 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Hi there. I was wondering if this story was abandoned? If so, I would like to contribute to it and continue on with it on my page. I will of course give you full credit to the first 6 chapters and the idea, and clearly state that I'm just adding to your idea.
Please let me know what you think.
-GracieMo
Enishi-Haru chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
More please! This is amazing!
breezygirl541 chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
Whoa I'm not sure if you're continuing this, but I really love it. This idea and the characterization is amazing and I hope you keep going!
noel chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
love to read more.
Gaia caecilia chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I read the bit at the end of this chapter about an excessively cheerful castle and my brain popped up with the phrase 'oh god, its a bouncy castle'. At which i point i had to mentally slap myself for the unintended pun.
On other notes, i rather like this story so far. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »