Reviews for Small Envelopes
evermorelovely chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I absolutely adore this! I'm a huge Gilmore Girls fan and love that you developed a story around that concept! That's one of my favorite episodes and when my sister was going through the college application process we always joked about small-enveloped! This story was so great. But now I just want to go watch that episode and watch Paris flip out about Harvard.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh wow, reading this fic just made me have numerous flashbacks on my recent experience with college acceptance letters/ e-mails. XD Anyways, cute fic! I love how you characterize everyone, and the fluff is adorable. Awesome job!
xsilvershadowx chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Haha, this is so cute it's unbelievable! I like the idea that Blaine is insecure enough to not open the envelopes he thinks are rejection letters. Makes him more human I guess.
MakeMeCrazier chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I really like this idea, and I almost cried when you fooled me with Blaine not being accepted anywhere but Ohio State. I totally believed in the small-envolope theory from Gilmore Girls and Greek too. :o NOT TRUSTING THAT AGAIN.

The format was a little odd, and I really would've preferred "Quotation marks" rather than apostrophes. But I still loved the idea. :)
AllWeNeedisGuitarJammin chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
'There is no doubt you will not succeed at this course and we hope you consider it.'

well thats not very encouraging

so I assume its a typo. But good story. And silly Blaine :D
I've-Gotta-Be-Me chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I really loved this. I was so sure Blaine was going to get accepted everywhere and when it seemed like he was getting rejected, my heart hurt so much!

I'm not even going to lie, I cried when I thought they were going to have to do long-distance!

But I love it and I love that now they're going to move together to NY and love each other forever and ever until they die!

*swoons*