Reviews for The Amell Legacy
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
Really, how are you so good? The emotion and depth of your characters and writing are so intense! Although, I have to wonder, what about the DLC's? Are you going to do them as well or just leave them out all together? Because Legacy would at least be very important to both Hawke's and Thayer.
gatorsnacks chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
I'm assuming theres gonna be a sequel when DA:3 comes out :D right? (right?) if not, this was still a awsome series that I will love forever :3
chaos-theultim8-order chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
OK so I love your story, and would just like to say that as I have only found it about four hours ago (the first and this sequel) I am completely hooked! This chapter has a good ending and yet leaves me wishing for more. I am excited for more! Your writing is simply amazing. You create a world where the reader (at least me) wants more answers the same that the characters want,yet only slowly giving little crumbs to keep us going. Well played!

Thanks.
gatorsnacks chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
/3 There's always Fenris? Still sad tho :/
gatorsnacks chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
Hmm i wonder when they get to kirkwall if it will be after or before the big boom :o
gatorsnacks chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
Wynne-ie the pooh :D
gatorsnacks chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
Oh you dirdy birdy ;)
gatorsnacks chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Nate had to go and ruin the fun :(
gatorsnacks chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
That old necromancer was a creeper _ if I was Thayer ide slap Carver if he blamed Hawke
gatorsnacks chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
Everytime i read a story of DA2 i always hope they changeup this upcoming scene cause its sad :(
gatorsnacks chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Lol Anders is such a open book :p
Zeeji chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
"Let me guess: another mage." How can you not love a grumpy Fenris? Great chapter - I can't wait for Thayer and Anders to have their talk!
Kinay chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
I am reading your Storys about Thayer for quite a while and you do really great work :D Not every fanfiction is able to be catching enough making me read a Sequel ;)

I am already wondering what the first meeting between Thayer and Merrill will be like, since they both went to blood magic trying to improve things or change them. Is he actually still working with blood magic? Maybe I missed it...
Lihael chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
I liked this chapter, and gave me the feeling of "i want to play again from start dragon age 2".
gatorsnacks chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
XD i love you fenris lol , even if a mage saved the world you would still give him the evil/puppy dog eyes :3