Reviews for Just Call Out my Name
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is a really good poem! I can't believe I didn't find it sooner! I was looking through my email and I saw this, and I'm like "Sweet Oz, why didn't I see this sooner?" and then I read it and it was awesome. :) *takes a deep breath*
Jaeme chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
very nice, i sort of put a tune to it and that made it sound even awesomer than what it already was.

love the news thing :P

The Jazzmeister XD
stopignoremegoaway chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I really liked that. You did another great job, Maggie! I really enjoyed the news cast with the Twilight characters... Even though I'm no big fan of that. I think I might wanna set this to music, you know? If I ever do I'll record it somehow and tell you. :) You know you're reading a Maggie fic when the ANs are longer than the story XD. I like the background knowledge you supplied. I'm sorry, but I don't really have any concrit for you. So, in my mind this couldn't be better.
EmZ711 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I loved the poem! :)
E.L. Crawford chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
:'D:'D:'D:'D holy crow thing one, you had me laughing soo hard! great poem, but really my favorite part of this thing was the emmett to stop picking on jasper. that is alices job. and i cannot wait for the next chapter of owners guide and manuel! which person is it next? yero? glin? dare i say morrible? anyway, glasd to see you are still writing,

as always,