Reviews for Black Target
Wheatieluv chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
When are you going to start reposting?
Fragile Memories chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
The title of this grabs my attention, I'd love to read this when you get the revised chapters back up. (and the sequel to the other one I read when that's up too!)
MoonlitxAngel chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I'm on my iPod or I'd log on. Just reply by PM, if you would please.

I can understand wanting to re-write it. But why make it less dark? The story itself is dark, so making it less so could mess things up. Not saying it definitely will by any means, but I'm just wondering if by toning it down it'll take away from the intent of the story.

I'll still read the revised version, or at least give it a try, and I hope it stays as good.

MoonlitxAngel
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
i love this story so far plz update soon!
MoonlitxAngel chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! 3
Speedy-Ember chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Erg I found this story on my fan fiction app and I got SO MAD cuz the last chapter on there was chapter 10!Stupid cliffhanger...then now I got the great idea to look it up on fanfiction :3

i really enjoy reading this story it's one of the better ones I've read!
AeonFrodo chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Well, looks like I need to catch up on reviewing the last three chapters since a lot of crap has happened in my life.

Chapter 9 - It was good to have a rest from the action that had occurred over the past few chapters. However, and a huge however, is when the Supercomputer is found to be destroyed. There is a nuclear battery inside the Supercomputer (from the episode Common Interest, I believe), so if the Dark Raiders did plant a bomb in there, wouldn't it cause a semi-nuclear explosion, destroying the entire Factory? But other than that, I really liked the Ulrich and Aelita scene at the end of the chapter.

Chapter 10 - Another respite chapter, and a really good one at that. I liked how you built up Yumi's condition until she found out she was poisoned. But I also loved the scene at Yumi's house, with Ulrich spotting Hiroki looking at a picture of him and his sister. It was almost like one of those moments in Lost at Sea, where Yumi was reflecting on the time she had with Hiroki. It was a really lovely scene and it seems like Ulrich is getting involved in the best scenes of each chapter recently.

Chapter 11 - Well, finally back to the action. I did feel that Ulrich's dad was going to die if he slipped up, and he did by shooting the doctor instead of Yumi. I do find it amazing that Yumi is so lucky to survive all of the crap that's been thrown at her, but since she's the main character, I really doubt you're going to kill her off. So, even though the chapter's ending is suspenseful, I doubt that she's going to die. Also, I really am enjoying Ulrich getting the best parts in these recent chapters, especially when he told Yumi that a lot of people have died for her during the recent events.

Chapter 12 - Wow, I was right :P But Cross' death really surprised me. I did not expect him to die that suddenly. So, to me, Cross' death means one thing to me. Although, what really bugs me is that Cross stated that the Police Force only took one of their weaker fortresses, yet at the end of the chapter there's not a lot of Raiders left. It really gets me wondering if he's really talking up his group and lying about some of their accomplishments, or if there are other Raiders, they must have not acted in this story yet or have been taken into custody. Either way, I have a good feeling this trap isn't going to work out the way Kiernan had planned it. And I'll leave off saying that I did enjoy Ulrich's reaction to his father's death.

So, I look forward to the next chapter, where hopefully heaps of crazy stuff will happen.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
You finally updated! Thank you for saving my sanity with this story! I love how Ulrich and Yumi reacted to Cross's death!
Riku Nanase chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
this was awesome! cant wait for an epilouge if you make one!
It'sBooky LYLAS chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
It's me again! :D I loove this story and will you pretty please with a cherry on top update? I will Reveiw using different names 5,000 times if I have to!
unknown chapter 11 . 12/27/2011
I really like this story. Please keep updating!
Chinkypinai chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
I just made an account to favorite this awesome series and to write a review!

This on my face is a huge smile just waiting for the next chapter,

Keep up the good work,this story had me off me seat,and it wasn't even a movie,

Well it should be

AMAZING!
StarrySapphire77 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
not to sound pushy or anything but hurry up with the next chapter... I can't wait!
Riku Nanase chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
OMG that was so worth it! AWWWWW what with the cliff hanger again? update soon! :D
iridescent bookyworm chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
I love this! PMT I was practically jumping. for joy when. u updated!