Reviews for BlazBlue Tail
Rocketfist chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Is there no draw backs to Blazblue characters powers considering the lack of Seither in that universe they're in? Just a thought
Emily Blue Paw chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Favourite anime series Favourite Fighting game the best crossover story ever, I'm glad I stumbled onto your work cause I love it!

Keep up the good work :)
Bunny153539 chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Great story, I hope you update again soon.
AnimeFanofAllKinds chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
YAY! New chapter! I noticed a few grammatical errors, but other than that, I loved the action and the cliffhanger I can't wait for the next chapter! -
the Original Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Nice job. The only thing I can think to complain about is that only a few of the characters are really getting any kind of in-depth expansion. As of yet, it's mostly just been Ragna, Kokonoe, Nu, and Tao. I think Makoto, Noel, Tager, and whoever else shows up needs some love too. Personally, I also wish for more Tao, but she's my favorite, so I might be a bit biased there.

You seem to be rushing just a bit, so you might also want to slow the pace down a little. Other than all that, the fic is pretty good. Keep up the good work.
AnimeFanofAllKinds chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Very Amazing! I really enjoyed all of the chapters! Please write more! 3
a fan chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
reference of one piece, full metal altmist and soul eater
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
i like
Gear-2557 chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Will Noel activate her Mu-12 personality in this story?
ArmoredCoreNineBall chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Good start and a solid path for a story so far.

Keep up the good work.
seanzilla115 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I just have one word for this. SUGOI!
cooking samurai chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Cool chapter and hope to read more of it.
Lady Cheeky chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Good chapter keep it up!
cooking samurai chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This looks like a cool thing to read and I hope it gets even better later on.
Ala chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I like it; slot actually. The beginning was good and it didn't overwhelm me. Also it was shor but not too long either so has good. Please continue he good work D!