Reviews for Mutant Scoobies
shugokage chapter 7 . 2/3
Interesting story good job!
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Pretty good story. I look forward to seeing how Xander and Willow will work with the rest of the X-men. I wonder if Raven will be teaching Xander any martial arts or even helping him with his shifting. If Wolverine ends up making an appearance, between him and Raven, Xander could turn out to be one hell of a badass. Def enjoying this fic, and I hope we get another update soon. Great job!
Mechconstrictor chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
The only real issue I have with this chapter is the meeting with his mother. With public schools, principals rarely meet with new students transferring in. It's mostly guidance counselors or the Dean who meets with them. The exception would be someone who was expelled for something big at their previous school. And in a meeting with a new student at a public school, they aren't asked what they can bring to the school. This meeting you described would fit more at a private school.
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Good chapter.
nightmaster000 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Great story. Will Xander or Willow end up joining the Brotherhood?
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Congrats on ur graduation! I remember mine. Fun times. But anyway love this. So awesome.
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Good story
Keep on going
turps2001 chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
death to all clifhangers
nate chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
love it man keep going please
Raidentensho chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
not bad at all. though are you sure xander won't get rogue as well. with his power of self-adaptation&evolution which you explained here. he could recover from the drain and slowly build an immunity to it. lets not forget that xander will perhaps devour a bit of logan during a spar and maybe get his self-recovery added to his power set along with all his memories hence the possiblity of surviving a nuke in the farther future. hope this will help just a bit more. until then, ja!
EvilReaderMaximum chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
This is gonna be interesting
heavyneos chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
i love this keeps going i love this
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Very Good, the only complante I have is when Xander talking about his lack of clothing you missed a line for the universe's but monkey about how any clothing but spandex would be fine.

Good read, Thank You,

Peanut Gallery
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The story flows much better than you Demon and the Witch so far. good going with this but I still want more of your Demon and the Witch, demanding aren't I.

Good Read Thanks,

Peanut Gallery
calikocat chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Still interesting, and your wording has improved. Still looking forward to Xander meeting Mystique...and finding out he has a brother.