Reviews for Mirrors
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
It's so sad you ended it where you did. It was just getting really funny. I loved it.
tiffanythibedeau chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
I love Ariana! She should be in every series no matter. She give the story a different twist to it if you know what I mean.
poppyflower1235 chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Kim seems really different compared to the wonderland version of her
Guest chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Hi,
It's really great that you have been able to continue a story for so long. I'm not logged in right now but it has always been hard for me to stick with my fanfic stories. Your plot it always interesting and makes me want to read more; however sometimes your plot twists can be out of the blue or do not make sense. Just something to think about, perhaps try to imagine some of these scenarios and if they would actually play out in real life before sticking them in. Also sometimes I get confused when I'm reading it because grammar and punctuation are not as strong as they should be. I hope you don't take this offensively because I don't mean it that way. I am really enjoying this story so far, keep it up!
xBlownxAwayx chapter 22 . 8/10/2013
I love this story! All your characters are so unique, and I hardly ever read a fic where the imprint phases too. I look forward to reading the rest of your work!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
Very good! I really like this story. Please update soon _
Guest chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
Please Keep writting tthis story!
Cassie-D1 chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
hhahahaha i love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Please update your 2 is better story i luv it!
beautiful people are nonexiste chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
I absolutely love this story so sad its over *sob* but ive got 2 is better still to come!:)
beautiful people are nonexiste chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
oh my god love this best scene ever i love how the whole pack joined in too!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Oh wait never mind I just read it over. I guess it's only for girls like ladies first and ofcourse the alphas. He He sorry..?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Not allowed to take anything off the table until Emily says so. I don't get it. And how come Leah can but not seth?
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
This story was so good! You finished it off perfetly :) I'm so glad she got her happy ending, even if it is slightly bittersweet - tht just makes it more realistic!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
HAHAHAHA That was totally EPIC!