Reviews for If You had Another Chance
Amelia chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
AHH! I loved this! This was beautifully written. I was so scared that she would die, and for a moment I thought she did. I'm crying right now, in happiness. Oh god this is the best fan fiction I've read for them. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE ACTUALLY TOGETHER FOREVER!
OtakuHarunaHimawari chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
Im just so happy you updated this after so long, I really can not wait for the next update!
justafan chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
The French is one of the only things I find disagreeable...
For example, France should be calling her "Mon amie" because she is a girl.
But it's not your fault because you were using google translate haha
Yuki Minamoto chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
NOOO! I was so into it too! I understand real life and it can be a hassle. It's been crazy for me as well.

; Please do your best and don't push yourself dear.

You are one of the sane, hetero-supporting authors I've seen in a long time, which is surprisingly rare in this Yaoi-fandom.

I wish you could continue this! I really do, but it's your choice and regretfully everything comes to an end.

Thank you so much for this lovely fanfiction! I shall support JeanneXFrancis until the very end!

Yuki Minamoto chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Jeanne in cute clothing! And her struggling to pretend to read! And Arthur!

1. I do love the way Jeanne was acting towards the sink, dishwasher, and car. And the way she's trying to adapt into learning new technology is so cute!

She still unused to clothing, isn't she? XD

I was surprised at her forwardness about her supposed "second death" that God might do against her. And the way Francis acted! My feelings were all over the place!

I saw a hint of AlfredXArthur (I don't often support the pairing) and the way that Francis asked them about their sex life was funny. _

Oh god, Jeanne! What is she going to do now?!

Yuki Minamoto chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
So cute! XD And when Jeanne told him that the pill aren't working, I just chuckled.

God, I love her! So darn stubborn and poor Francis for putting up with someone as prideful as her!

She's an amazing woman. France is such a wonderful man. God, they're a cute couple!

Yuki Minamoto chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I do love this part:

"The sun shone high in the air as Jeanne walked briskly through the streets. She was angry that Francis had tried to stop her from leaving, though deep down she knew that she should have stayed. After an hour passed, she realized that she really didn't have anywhere to go. She didn't have any money to her name and she didn't have any way of making that money now. She searched and searched, but couldn't find any stables or places where she could find work. All she saw were those stupid cars that nearly ran her over many times.

She walked through the inner city, not realizing that it wasn't the best part of town. She didn't know the crime rates and didn't realize there was a reason why not many people were out in the open around here."

- - - - - -

It seemed so much like reality to me. Having a historical figure coming into the modern world and not knowing what's in store for them. How different it is from their own timeline to the present day.

Something as little as that makes it all the more enjoyable! And the more realistic.

Yuki Minamoto chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
God, this woman is so damn Stubborn!

And I do like the way you incorporated Jeanne's confusion with future technology like a sink, to the clock, and the modern clothing! It's cute to see her confused, but able to understand and handle it.

I do love the fact that she's a independent, strong woman full of pride and a snappy woman at that.

Most fanfictons would portray her as a kind, soft-spoken, and gentle woman. (Which she is when she lowers her guard).

I love your fan-fiction so far!

Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ah, France is such an idiot sometimes. So is Jeanne. She's a stubborn woman.

So Awesome It Makes You Cry chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I understand why you lost inspiration. I mean this fandom is quite horrible. Seriously, I'm pretty sure like 90% of the people in it are there for the yaoi. While the only canonly gay character is Sweden. XD So I get why you find it hard to continue as hetero pairings are not very popular. I prefer them myself as well, got nothing against gay love though. Because apparently, that's what people do assume. Still a shame, however. Your fic was awesome!
So Awesome It Makes You Cry chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Oh mon Dieu, please forgive me for I'm going to sin, but I can't look at the French! DX 'Mon ami' is for addressing a male friend. Jeanne's a chick, so 'ami' will be 'amie', 'cause in French, when you need to make a word female, there's like 99% chance that all you need to do is add an -e. Also, I don't know what you think it means, but 'cher' means 'expensive'. XD And there's a lot— *slaps self in the face* Y U GRAMMAR NAZI LIKE THIS! DX I'm sorry, I need to protect this beautiful language, I just can't live without correcting people and asdfghjkl; forgive me. TTTT
So anyway, nice story line! Not too unoriginal. Too bad it doesn't continue, but I understand.
heart-pirate-trafalguy-law chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Nuu! Aw oh well you did an awesome job anyways. :D I totally understand
heart-pirate-trafalguy-law chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Oh no, i can't wait to see what happens! Awesome story!
Gilbert EvaMaria chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
...YOU DIDN'T JUST SOPPED RIGHT THERE! D:
I need to know what happened... ;A;
Ameriko-chan chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Well, this story was one of the MOST AMAZING FICS I'VE EVER READ! Just sayin'