Reviews for Surprise
coreycottontail chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love the different twist on this :3
ashlyn chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
loved it i was lost in the first; but then i started to get it. but when they were haveing sex i kept thinking it was sakura since she was fucking sasuke in most of these storys. but kinkyk and jazzyj inspired me to be a writer. i have written 13 stories but in my home and i plan to put them on here soon. there is nothing really to say but i loved this book and i love kinkyk and jazzyj. and i just have to say thanks to them i found a career at a young age. and i love the naruto shows but i can never watch them. once again thank you and have a nice day. :)
MysticRuins22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hahaha I love it! This is awesome!
sarai27 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
hey thought the story was pretty good but you could definately tell that you were a little rusty with the lemon. i liked the ending especially when kiba and naruto mention that sakura told them what the surprise was. thnx for writing it.
river chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i quit smoking almost two years ago now and boy do i know the agony of the first few weeks! it is truly hell. i enjoyed this! though having characters stop from condoms always kills the mood abit but hey its always good to promote safe sex! well done. i really did enjoy it.
Canerous chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hot stuff, Ino is one lucky girl. :P
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
The best part was when Kiba and Naruto talked about thanking Sakura for telling them what was going to happen. Thanks for posting.
xx.PinkChocolate.xx chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
It was delish!

I reallly liked the interactions between all the characters and the lemon was pretty nice! :)
Wings-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
this was really great :D

also good lemon you wrote there :)
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
pretty good
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So good to hear from you after what has it been? a billion years :) im not complaining, the story made up for it :) i finally finished all my exams for the summer whoop dee do!

fantastic story although, applying what ive learnt over the last uh few months... its not really a surprise/reward for shikamaru if he's doing all the work ;) if you know what I mean. Ino should work her ass off (almost literally) if she's going to be rewarding HIM. Otherwise she did jack shit in just lying down and taking it ;) although im very guilty of that too so i cant complain...

I have a request tooo :) Kibasaku a hot one pleaaase x)

we should catch up again :)
HemaCookies chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yyaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy. I'm happy you have fufilled my request. More yaaaaaaaaaayyy! The storyline is cute and perfect for this couple. The lemon was great too. Also cute for their first time. I alsO love the Kiba and Naruto and Choji parts. They were funny. Thanks again for doing this request!