Reviews for Moon Eye
Update please
SameraKhaser chapter 2 . 1/1
love the plot
bipolar-penguinz chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
shouldn't madara be able to get his doujutsu back without blood because he is a transmigrant of indra otsutski, so he should be able to access the sharingan without his blood because it comes from his soul and his mind is the same the sharinga activates with stress or extreme emotions then the brain releases a special chakra that transformes the uchiha's eye's
MatthewBadger chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
lol, Madara's slowly gonna destroy harry's life whilst he watches helplessly!
DeadParade chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Epic
Fukatsuki chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
I love this story!
but i dont want Malfoy gonna be an ally to him, i dont like Malfoy. that you write Malfoy like Uchiha.

really, Uchiha is better than Malfoy. but this story is good, please continue

sorry bad english
1066wthec chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
love the idea and story so far
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Good chapter
Hope you continue this
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Good intro
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Argh...Damn you all to Hades, seriously this was so good, but stopped after 2 chapters whilst all the shit humanist Harry, Naruto, Natsu, Ichika, Kurosaki...Etc...get more than 100k chapters!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
put a new chapter up
Gir240 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Agh it ends here...plz continue
Leez chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Are you ever planning on continuing this? It's an interesting read and a good premise so I truly hope you do. If you are not however; would you mind please just writing "ABANDONED" in the summary? Or as a chapter AN? Truthfully I hope you choose to come back to it however if you choose not to I would prefer that in let us know instead of spending years waiting.

Best Regards,

Leez
Darkth Shadow chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
This looks like a good story, hope you keep writing it.