Reviews for The Tale of a Swan
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 3/6
Holy shit! 100 chapters, thats...so much I dont ven know what to say O_O
The Name Is Greed chapter 99 . 2/6
I am very sad that you lost your spark with this story, but it has been good so far and I'm glad I stuck with it until now. At least you tried to give us more, and decided to tell us you were unable to finish it.

I generally love this story, and I plan on re-reading it in the near future. I'm sad that there is no "official" ending, but I'm pretty sure my own thoughts could think of something or even yourself could post something about it. I hope you have an easier time making something new. I'm just happy you left us with a response to tell us you were unable to continue, it at least puts my mind at ease. I wish you luck on future endeavors.
*GASP* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!Ok, im done with bein sad.I think i understand it must be hard rereading TRC manga and anime and , i admit i am dissapointed hearing this but...nothing i could do to stop this right?Well, bye bye Tale of forever though im still reading this lol haha dont remove this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?I admit i think i NEVER reviewed this but i read it for such awesome story!

- Kitse (bleh xD)
Tiryn chapter 99 . 2/1
...*goes to curl up in corner and die* Mrow TTTT
silver-roses12 chapter 99 . 1/29
Noooooo... your ending it?! I'm so sad... Ah, well it was a good story. The mark of a true quality fanfic is when you can make your audience re-read it and think about every possible situation that may come. Please do write the companion piece so your readers get some closure.
animelover56348 chapter 98 . 11/15/2013
Better than nothing lol I had thought you'd given up though truly to be honest. Nice to see that wasn't the case. Even if the chapter was short lol.
Tiryn chapter 98 . 11/14/2013
Determination is key to everything, author-sama :) Love the chapter xD Please update as soon as you can :)
silver-roses12 chapter 98 . 11/14/2013
Oh, well I guess that shut me up. One day after I complain about your long break, you update :P. Thank you! My faith has been restored!
Juliedoo chapter 98 . 11/13/2013
You know, I was actually just thinking of this fic earlier today, and how it would be so nice if it got updated. What a scary coincidence, haha.

I think what was really underscored during this segment was how much development Anna has gone through as a person from the first chapter. She's more at peace with herself, and with the people around her. She's grown.

Really glad you updated! Even though so much time had passed, I'd not forgotten about this wonderful story.
silver-roses12 chapter 97 . 11/12/2013
I just stumbled on this story a few days ago (I spent 2 whole days reading it :P). I love this story so much! It has a dynamic original character, a solid plot, recurring themes, and most importantly, love which made me go "squee!" more than once. Your pairing is so freaking adorable! I'm a little concerned that your not going to update anymore (because you have not updated in 8 months). That would be a shame if you stopped now. It sounds like you have some good ideas coming. Anyways, please, please, please, please update soon! It's so rare to come across fanfics of such great quality...
Tiryn chapter 97 . 10/30/2013
Please update soon! I really want to see what happens! I've recently just finished the manga and just... oh my god TTTT
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
animechick247 chapter 97 . 9/2/2013
Man it's been a while! I'm so sorry about that. Life's been a little crazy for me so I haven't been able to review lately. I really loved this chapter and how kurogane loves Anna so much and will find a way for them to be together. Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
mooji chapter 97 . 8/28/2013
love this story please update
UchihaYuyu chapter 81 . 8/1/2013
urg...you damn tease! I was enjoy the little heat their! please finish the story 3 mainly on the love that going on! ;)
Candisos chapter 97 . 7/30/2013
I enjoy this story! This is how a relationship should progress. I couldn't find any flaws in how perfectly you caught all of the character's emotions and their personalities. The end isn't near, fortunately and I hope to read it 'till the end. Hope it ends well for both of them :)