Reviews for The Tale of a Swan
Renn chapter 96 . 10/30/2017
T-rated bs... OH COME ON...

teehee...
Renn chapter 87 . 10/29/2017
...fck me.. the torture scene. Im drowning in gasps n i cant stop tossing myself over n over on my bed rn.. im glad i dont have to wait for the next chapters..
Renn chapter 86 . 10/29/2017
Nooooooo! ...the hell? Anna is pushed to her limit.. shes still recovering, the gang just got together ..now shes fighting again.. but w/out the others.

Poor kuropuu... his beloved was gravely injured few days earlier.. now shes taken from him again~
Renn chapter 82 . 10/29/2017
Poor alexander.. a steep of development between his character and Anna.. then bam... he dies. And i know our protagonist wont actually die here.. but ..gosh.. what a twist of tragedy..
Renn chapter 81 . 10/29/2017
My oh my... you sure know how to throw some meat at a pack of hungry wolves... gosh.. seriously Yasha-ou? An entire palace... and you give em a lousy small room for 3 people..
Renn chapter 65 . 10/29/2017
...oh my god. This is so cute. Kuropyon you smooth sly fella
Ritinha-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I just wanted to say that I've read this story twice and I must say I was a little disappointed that it was discontinued. But even so, I have to praise your work and skills.

This was a hell of a ride, and in my case, I held my emotions twice.

Your story was one of the few in this community that motivated my to start writing and spreading my creativity to the max. Giving good content, characters and morals.

I just love your work and wanted to say thank you for sharing :)
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Holy shit! 100 chapters, thats...so much I dont ven know what to say O_O
The Name Is Greed chapter 99 . 2/6/2014
I am very sad that you lost your spark with this story, but it has been good so far and I'm glad I stuck with it until now. At least you tried to give us more, and decided to tell us you were unable to finish it.

I generally love this story, and I plan on re-reading it in the near future. I'm sad that there is no "official" ending, but I'm pretty sure my own thoughts could think of something or even yourself could post something about it. I hope you have an easier time making something new. I'm just happy you left us with a response to tell us you were unable to continue, it at least puts my mind at ease. I wish you luck on future endeavors.
Guest chapter 99 . 2/1/2014
*GASP* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!Ok, im done with bein sad.I think i understand it must be hard rereading TRC manga and anime and , i admit i am dissapointed hearing this but...nothing i could do to stop this right?Well, bye bye Tale of forever though im still reading this lol haha dont remove this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?I admit i think i NEVER reviewed this but i read it for such awesome story!

- Kitse (bleh xD)
Tiryn chapter 99 . 2/1/2014
...*goes to curl up in corner and die* Mrow TTTT
silver-roses12 chapter 99 . 1/29/2014
Noooooo... your ending it?! I'm so sad... Ah, well it was a good story. The mark of a true quality fanfic is when you can make your audience re-read it and think about every possible situation that may come. Please do write the companion piece so your readers get some closure.
animelover56348 chapter 98 . 11/15/2013
Better than nothing lol I had thought you'd given up though truly to be honest. Nice to see that wasn't the case. Even if the chapter was short lol.
Tiryn chapter 98 . 11/14/2013
Determination is key to everything, author-sama :) Love the chapter xD Please update as soon as you can :)
silver-roses12 chapter 98 . 11/14/2013
Oh, well I guess that shut me up. One day after I complain about your long break, you update :P. Thank you! My faith has been restored!