Reviews for Getting Personal
martymax chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
I liked how you wrote this
ananova chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I can so see Deeks leaving the hospital like that. And I knew from the start that they were misunderstanding the nurse, who should really know better than to word things that way. Great fic, thanks for sharing.
F Maurice chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Nice way you worked in that tune near the end of the chapter. Really good and keep writing.
F Maurice chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Ah, so Caroline is like a mother to him. That's good. She must have lived next door to Marty and his mother.
F Maurice chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Aw! This was just so fluffy - just the way I like it. :)
F Maurice chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Ah, that was misleading of that nurse. She could have corrected Kensi's misunderstanding when she knew what Kensi was thinking. So who is that lady friend? Hetty?
F Maurice chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Is this a bad dream of Kensi's? How can Marty be dead? Or is there some other explanation?
F Maurice chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
So Kensi and Callen didn't know? What's going on here?
F Maurice chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I can definitely feel Kensi's sorrow in this chapter. But Marty Deeks isn't dead, right?
jmlane1966 chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
What a charming story. Boy, when K throughout he was dead and then G, their reactions were really well written. I loved your Caroline character. The thought of D having someone look out for him and love him is wonderful. Thank for this story and all your others as well. You are a fine writer.
kath46 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
I have to tell you that i found fanfiction at the lowest time in my life and over the last 2 months i have read almost 1300 stories...they so help the escape of sad times ones goes through. I don't know how that reader didn't like your story it was wonderful...it made me feel a part of their inner life as if i was an observer ( like a fly on the wall). Thank you, i hope to read more of your stories.

i think a story about Sam,Callen and Deeks would be interesting they like each other but they have this hidden distrust of deeks ( or wariness of him) it would almost be a good topic to look into.
TutorGirlml chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
I'm glad you continued with that little "something extra" at the end. It was sweet and enjoyable, just as the last chapter was. I especially enjoyed the little nod to "The Music Man" song at the end. I've always loved that song, and that seems to fit Deeks and Kensi. They're an interesting pair, yet obviously something very important to each other too. Great ending :)
TutorGirlml chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
I was just going to leave one review at the end, but this chapter was so amazing I had to stop here and compliment it especially! It was just so beautiful - both of their realizations that they had the other one by their side and always would...as if it was meant to be. I just thought the last few lines of it were extra lovely. A big, romance-loving smile was all over my face by the time I finished reading. I'd love to say more, but I also am dying to go see the final chapter. I love how you write Kensi and Deeks, even if we never get that much love plot in the actual show, the way you write them still feels very true to both of their characters. Thanks for sharing this one!
melody.taylor85 chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Once again, you've managed to write an awesome story. As for that hater, remember what Callen says, "Haters gonna hate."
LikeMuh.Fashnik chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Death notifications are actually part of training for health care professionals. The teach you how NOT to do exactly this.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »