Reviews for An Ample Assemblage of Amusing Alliteration
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
didn't quite understand a bit...

Maybe for 'E' you could do Eileen Prince? Severus' mum!

Or Ernie Macmillan, Eloise Midgen, Ernie Prang, Evan Rosier, OR ERROL! hahaha hope you update it soon :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
THIS WAS PERFECT. really, I really really loved this one! very sad and seems so fitting for Draco :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
awwwwww! This one's really sweet tooo :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
aww :) Enjoyed reading this!
saudade do coracao chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
This one is very insightful. How did you manage to make something humorous also serious, with alliteration to boot? I'm envious of your way with words.
saudade do coracao chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
"bringing the bright days of many beings to an end" LOL! I can't believe you're actually making this work. That's talent!
MusicalMarvel chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Ingenious idea though the titles a terriable tongue twister! :p
Pineapple Moon chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Charming chapter, and so touching.
MyNameIsSecret chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Adorable as usual.
butterbeerbottle chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Really good! For E maybe, Eloise Midgen, Ernie Macmillan. That's all I can think of on the spot. Update soon!
That One Yellow Smiley chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way should be for E. Who doesn't love "My Immortal"?

~~HermesPotter~~
Precocious Prat chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
To me, by far the best chapter. It truly speaks to who Colin was and does it wonderfully. And for D, I put forward Dudley Dursley. Already got some of that alliteration. Continue writing always. You're really doing something great.
MrsMalfoy14 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Very clever i must convey... Concise but very captivating. Can't wait for another chapter! ;)

** See i'm trying hard to do the whole alliteration thing!

DRACO NEXT! (Hopefully! ))
butterbeerbottle chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
This is really clever, I love it! Yes, you should definitely do draco for D.
MrsMalfoy14 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
You're AMAZING with the words i swear! For C i say go with COlin... we never hear much of him so that'd be nice and for D... DDDDD please pretty please do Draco xD lol kay well cant wait for more!