Reviews for Selkies Bride
Angelofmusic46 chapter 8 . 3/19
Not entirety sure why, but I've always liked stories like this, supernatural creature claiming a human as their own and the human possibly learning to love them. I'm glad Mathias is willing to change for Nikolas! I really really REALLY hope you update soon! (Don't go pulling a DeValier on me!)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
One word,

Awesome
binge reader chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Ahhhhhhh! This is amazing! I wish there was more but that's okay :) hope your are doing well friend and hope you keep working hard
Anon chapter 8 . 1/2/2016
Such a great story! Too bad it isnt finished but i can live with that i guess
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
Whhhyyyyyh didnt u update its so intresting already i was literally forcing my tab to scrol down for more. Give me more!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
I laughed so hard at the part when" His eyes keeping watch of the table as if it might suddenly sprout wings and shit on the table"
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
Cool so cool man u must hv done alot of research about selkies. I appreciate ur efforts u did a gd job
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
Berwarld was also a selkie cant be finny hes to cute
TheRawrCreature chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
Author! You claim to have the rest of this story outlined but you haven't updated in years! Please don't give up on this story. The plot is compelling and the entirety of it is amazing. Unless you're dead; PLEASE UPDATE! (Or I will die.)
briana.schmidt1 chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
Please right more please. Also ask the selkies if I have to be *ahem* mated to join the water, and if I can bring my family. Lol
just-the-narrator chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
I AM REALLY INTRIGUED BY THIS STORY IT'S REALLY INTERESTING AND I SINCERELY HOPE YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON IT.
Nana3212 chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
UPDATE. UPDATE. YEILD TO THE UPDATE. /shot XD I should shut up now. But still, update please? :3
Levi Ashworth chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
It's been a year. This piece is amazing, and we would all be grateful if an update could be made.
Fyngirl chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Please, oh please continue this! It is such a brilliant story!
Roseflame44 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Please update! I want to know what happens