Reviews for With All My Heart
Kagamine Orange chapter 1 . 6/30
Flashingthunder chapter 1 . 4/2
meh chapter 1 . 1/28
WEll..welll..., pretty girl with Len and he already takes advantage of her and this makes me feel so- HAPPY, I DON'T LIKE ShOTA LEN BUT WHEN HE WANTED TO TAKE CHARGE...OH, WOW. I'm going to reread that a million times/

Why you no update?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Hello dear. I know this story is somewhat old, but you left a lot of holes, a lot of questions in my mind. I know you have other projects that you are working on, but if you ever wish to take a break from those...please continue this. You never told us how to break the curse, and there is a lot of story left for you to tell here.
So, all in all, I enjoyed it, and I wish to read more :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Is that supposed to be lemon?
iHasRainbows chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Continue continue continue! :D I love ur stories! (says continue a hundred times more)
kimchi-tan chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Continue please! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
ring-link chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Well please continue this story ;u;
MelancholicVirus chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
waaaahh It's cute I hope the next update will come ;3
3 Rin x Len 3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Please continue! I'm so curious about how the spell will be broken even if you updated this a year ago! Please! I know you're busy with school (maybe) and 'Project: Vocaloid" (which I really want to keep reading) but it's ok if you complete that story before this one. :)
Oyuki-98 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
O-M-G O/O you must continue this :3 pleaaaaseee u I got an epic nosebleed here, lol, in the next chapter I will make sure I have some tissues next to me u.u :D
Irene Kagamine chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'm here! Again, the annoying girl is going to bother you xD
I love how you write :) with all my heart xD
The story is simple but original and I really like the legend of the Wishing Doll (you found it somewhere or you invented it? Because it really seems to be a legend of the Japanese tradition o.o).
I hope you will update the second chapter soon
Lyla chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Please continue this! It's amazing!