Reviews for Feels Like Today
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Very interesting this idea, Sammy have had a dream about what happens in that episode with the adult Dean and all, full of detail and worth the amulet
Poor Sammy with that frightening dreams, must be awful and it is understandable that it is moody and scared. But I like how the Dean deals with everything related to your little brother
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
*AGGRESSIVELY SCREAMS AT MY PHONE FOR HOURS UNTIL I SCREAM OUT MY VOICE THEN JUST LIES THERE CRYING BECAUSE THESE FEELS HURT A LOT SINCE I LITERALLY JUST WATCHED THIS EPISODE AND FUCKING OUCH OKAY WOW THIS HURTS WITH THE DAMN GOOD WRITING AND THE FEELS AND THE NO BECAUSE SAM SAW THE FUTURE AND THE JSKFLWLDPDMLRLWNQKSLANFLGLRLANWKCLHMSPQNGLEJYPXKQJ DOGMEKCJRKWK*
mb64 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow.
Intriguing.
I like this a lot.
xxDodo chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I've just read a bunch of your stories, and figured I'd take the time to review /this/ one because it's the least I can do after all your awesomeness that is Deano and Sammy bromancing!

Having Sam actually dream about Dean in the field with him was a supercool idea O: Andand poor Sammy cuz he was all freakin' out even though Deano was being an awesome big bro like that xD

So, yes, I am stalking all of your stories because they are so amazing and you are an absolutely epic writer of teenchesters :3 Hehe. Thank you!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh my gosh, this one just broke my heart!

This episode always does that to me. And then this beautifully tragic one-shot just had me crying over it all over again.

Poor Sammy, having to dream that. :( And poor Dean too - freaking out thinking Sam might get shot.

But either way - Congrats to you for coming up with the idea. :) I've never seen a story like this before; very original and definitely very well written. :D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Sammy probably did remember it too but Zachariah was manipulating their good memories to get them upset with one another.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I remember the episode and think you really nailed the emotional scene - liked how you built up to it, and also showed a precursor to Sam's abilities.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow.

I love stories with young Sam having visions, or 'dreams', and this was such an interesting take on it. 14 year old Sam having a vision of Dean's heaven. Love it!
jwinchesterkent chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Whoa Sam had a dream about Cold Oak? You should do a fanfic where he has the dream, tells Dean about it, and Dean tells him it's nothing. Then cut to many years later at actual Cold Oak and have Dean be all the more horrified because Sam dreamt it...that would be so tragic!

Yeah sorry I'll shut up now :)
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wow another great read, your creative juices are amazing. Love the brothers close relationship and Sam having a future dream of Dean's. They are soul mates. Lol at "Take the stick out of your ass for once & relax. Jesus." Dean's so comical. Just love that Samulet popping up, it will never be forgotten, it needs to come back. I still believe Sam has it somewhere.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Really enjoyed it, love how Dean always goes out of his way to do something for Sam.

Great writing :)
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Whoaaa, this is a really cool story. Nice twist to that amazing scene we got in DSOTM. You are so creaitve and talented! :)
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Pretty fascinating concept you're bringing up here: Sammy being able to dream about future events at such a young age, and than not just his future but Dean's even. Well, than again, that shouldn't be that surprising, they always seem to know what the other is thinking and doing, so linked they are that even Sam dreaming about Dean's future is somewhat plausible ;D

And off course I loved the awesomeness of Dean as he tried to comfort Sam, resulting in the blowing up of the fireworks(Totally understand Dean's point there, who doesn't love to blow things up with fire...lol)
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ahh! Sorry for the extreme lateness of this review! I have no good excuse, I'm sorry! :( Excellent job with this one! Loved every single bit of it! Front to end! Hope the surgery went well? Can't wait to read more of your pure awesomeness! :o)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Loved the story and would love an AU sequel were Sam's abilities show up earlyer and cause him medical problems, just not too many problems that Sam loosed being Sam. But you know me I love me some good limping Sam. Thanks for a great story, Nicole. :)