Reviews for Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?
ReaderFTW chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was so sweet and so hot at the same time. Awesome story!
PintoBean13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh jeez, I'm all teary eyed but I love it all the more! I swear I have a knot in my throat trying to keep myself together. This story should have come with a "May Cause Tears" warning so I'd know not to read this o/s in public. I was desperately trying to hold in my tears in so people wouldn't think I was losing it. :)

So basically this a great O/S and thanks for writing such a beautiful story. :)
Edmazing chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Omgosh! I didn't think you were going to go there, but you did. And beautifully. I loved the way the words echoed and repeated in their lives.

Well done.

ed
my2galspal chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awww. How sweet and sad all at the same time. I really enjoyed the life progression of the characters and their story.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing. Best of luck in the contest.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh, crap! You made me cry. So sweet and I really don't like them getting old and dieing but you wrote it beautifully
Egalovesrobsten chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
What a perfect love this couple share together. I enjoy every moment they have together. this story is so simple but I found myself deeply attracted. It's like watching a couple's journey from the very beginning to the very end. And I love how they do everything together. So well-written.
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This story was so sweet, and I love this song so that made it even better. It also made me cry at the end.
Cabrad chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
What a beautiful story! I absolutely loved it from beginning to end. Thank you.
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Beautiful and sweet! But the ending was kinda sad in a nice way.

Goodluck in the comp :)
camianbu88 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
awwwww, this was sooooo beautiful, their life was one for books ans songs. good luck on the contest
SwEeTeStWiTcHoftheNoRtH chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
OMG that was so awesome! i loved every bit of it i cried in the end like a baby. it reminded me of my grandmother's last words about my grandfather. thank you for the similar memory i miss them a lot. )
iwmec chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
omg that was perfect ..

u made me cry and laugh and want to change my panties .. thank u
Paula-Bells chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
So lovely! The end make me cry...!
pamaroo chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Thanks for the tears at work! Awesome story :)
J.MarieCullen chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
omg im crying. im... speechless & I wish I could convert my feelings to words but your gonna have to just trust me when I say im beyond impressed & content... I loved it which is an understatement... I loved it 10000000000 times infinity... it was sooo cute & realistic... i mean... wow... i love that song & to see that this author made it into such a beautiful story just astounds me & im stunned... LOVED IT more than youll ever know lol...

xoxo~J (: