Reviews for From Pain to Pleasure
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I was worried when I saw it was classified as angst, but I was glad that it was more like drama about their situation. I felt sad for Bella at first, but I was thrilled when Edward appeared and showed his wife how much she was loved and desired by him. I hope you did well in this contest.
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
WOW! Extremely hot. I was a little worried at first this was going to end up sad but was more than pleasantly surprized at the end with the turn of events, LOVED IT.
kitkat681 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Gah...that was sad and sexy and tasty all at once. Poor Bella...I got nervous when I saw the angst warning but it was not too bad! Love it!
twi nana chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
glad I followed a rec, hot, and very, very nice.
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Another dark entry, which I loved.

They were so hungry and a little bit hurt, and the carnality of your story really...gahhhhh!

An amazingly sexy, mature story.

xoxo,

Rie~
Annetteskitty chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very sexy and sweet! Loved it. ;-)

~Annette
crissee chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
What a discriptive story you wrote. Very arousing and loved that she waited for Edward to orgasam.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
ooh I liked that fic. It made me cry of course at first but then Edward showed up and I was happy again, tho not as happy as bella. :D lol thanks
Gingerandgreen chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Why is watching the person you love masturbate so hot? You wouldn't think it would be, but it really is. ;)
50bestfriends chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Amiga that was some hot! shit... Good Luck!
texasbella chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was absolutely fantastic!
Coleen561 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I thought this was well written and the ending was very sweet.
ElektraLane chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Loved it! definitly didn't turn out like I thought, man, the ending made it so much better :)
artri chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Really, really like this...
Galathea82 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I love it! I hope you win!

bye