Reviews for Wrecking Ball Boys
Vlurry19 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Why do I feel like I should have seen this SOONER.

Ack!

I'm sorry for such a late review.

I love that idea! Matthew and Alfred would surely have original birthdays!

dAnte chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
How did Liberty/Nathan explain puberty to the boys? Liberty seems like the kind of mother to refuse school-funded sex ed. right?

I see hilarity in her description. And a slightly shocked/offended Nathan, scrambling to tell them what the actual words for the parts of the body.
atomish chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Ho my gods you have no idea how crazily I am smiling right now :D This story is so great. I love the image of like this perfect little suburban neighbourhood in the 50s/60s complete with retro coloured kitchens and the such...and then there is the JW family who sticks out like a sore thumb among xDD Like the one in Edward Scissorhands (ya know? :D)

Okay I am totally rambling now but I love the JW family :D So, so much. Honestly.

I'm not sure if this is actually complted or not (it says it is buuttt...8D) but I hope you do because I'd really love to read more about their lives.

Seasaltaddict chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Wow! I hope this isn't really finished; I'd love to read more. It's really hilarious. I noticed other reviewers left questions, and if any of these spark your interests I'd love to hear the answers;

What's the story of how Nathan and Liberty met?

Can we hear more about this "preemptive retribution" you mentioned in chapter one?

What were the boys like as young children?

What's school like for two such unusual youths?
MoonClaimed chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Ah, this was so much fun! I really like the way you describe their family life, and I love Liberty (I don't feel like I know the dad too well yet). Anyway, great job! D
Sanguivore chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I just love this family; they are too funny, especially Liberty Jones! The Stepford-Barbie-Bimbos made me giggle like a little school girl. XD
FanfictionLover chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Please ignore my tears of laughter.

My turn next? *Can't Wait* I noticed how you slipped Tony and Kumajirou in there! But the shining Comedy Jewel in this Chapter Crown of Hilarity, I believe, is Liberty's conversation with the trophy wives, *Barbie and Ken were noted and duly snickered at*

'Till Next Time!

(Though, you should probably mark this story as 'incomplete' so people don't get the wrong idea...)

Happy Writing!
FanfictionLover chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
*Laughs hysterically* I-I can't BREATHE! *Pants* Okay, I think I'm fine now...*Wipes tears from her eyes* Wow. Why is this marked "Completed?" You should totally write more. This sounds like a family with a thousand or so embarrassing/hilarious stories to share.

By the way, I suppose I get the name "Liberty" for their American mom. But why Nathan for their Canadian dad? Is there some historical significance that's just flying completely over my head or what? *Giggles and mutters* "The Jones-Williams Effect," indeed...

Alrighty, my question/s:

What on Earth does Halloween look like in this houshold?

What did Halloween look like when the parents had full reign of their babies costumes way back when?

Do I even want to know about their extended family/ThanksGiving?

What about insane pets? (Or normal pets forced to live with their insanity?

Green eggs and cake? What?

Can we see that catapult in action? (Maybe some prank wars?)

'Till Next Time! (If there is one.)

Happy Writing!
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
How do they celebrate their birthdays?

Do they share clothing?

What foods are normally eaten in the house?

Kumajiro?

How about mistaking the boys for Alfred?

What are the family movie nights like?

Favorite ice cream flavors for the boys?

Um. Those are my questions for now.