Reviews for In Love and War
damagectrl.07 chapter 7 . 1/1
It's unfortunate that this hasn't been updated in a long time. If you both decide to come back to this, I'd be more than happy to read what happens next.

This fic is brilliant. I have nothing but praise for how you characterized everyone, especially Kunsel. Such a badass. Love him even more now.

Nonetheless, great job and thank you for writing this!
bookworm4ever81 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
It's too bad that you haven't continued this story. It's been 4 years since you last updated it. While the main pairing in this story is very unconventional, it works really well. And it isn't often that you see Kunsel being a BAMF. He's like a combination Turk and SOLDIER which is really fuckin cool. Anyways, please consider updating this story soon. It's too good to be left incomplete.
AeroShylph chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
No mo update?
Irbise chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Hey, you started great story, the alternate universe is quite exciting, even that lot of things are going there quite fast, hope you will continue :)
1sunfun chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Just discovered this! Seems nice.
CrimsonWing67 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I should have realised from subtle hints on the way, and maybe there was some warning in the authors note unbeknownst to me as I admittedly do not read all the authors notes but if this has YAOI (slash) components, a summery warning would be better for the viewers. I loved the story so far but there are so many slash fictions in this fandom that it is really getting to me. I dont mind them but I do not read them if I don't have to. Keep up the good work though! As I said, it is a good fanfic and I love how your kunsel is so cunning and resourceful.
Saber Amane chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
amazing story so far! keep up the good work and update soon!
Furionknight chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I look forward to more :)
Sanz0girl chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Aww, please update :)
Ka chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
So... two menage-a-trois?
Star Fata chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Looking forward to reading the rest of this at a time I don't need to sleep. :D Just wanted to let you know I thought it was awesome so far, and it's great you haven't used Cloud- although I hope to see a fair bit of him later.
StyxxsOmega chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Very cute. Please write more if you can.
DangoDaikazaku chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
why have you not updated! .
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Interesting story so far! :) I look forward to future chapter updates!