Reviews for A Matter of Trust
SakuHina-X3 chapter 1 . 5/13
This is so well written and i love the characterizations!
I also love the bond that forms between Zuko and Hakoda, it's very sweet and it's too bad there aren't more fics about this..
Great job!
Wistful Fade chapter 1 . 3/5
hakoda is best dad
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Interesting thoughts and nicely planned out. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
This is a great story, really well written and awesome plot! I loved how you portrayed Zuko and it was just totally great! Thanks so much for writing this! Keep working hard!
Scarviex chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Wow! Great story! Keep writing.
ArtofthePlate chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
You handled this well. With all the parallels these two families have, interactions between them where characteristics are compared and contrasted are always interesting, but portraying it through character interaction is so much more engaging than just reading an analysis. Very nice.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
This was...so great.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
This is really good. I love the characterisations and you did everything perfectly. Great writing.
hi chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
omigosh i love Hakoda and Zuko father/son relationship!

Poor Zuko, "drenched in sweat!" Wouldn't Toph had woken up sooner if his heart was going a "mile a minute," though?
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I wish to God I could slip into the show and give Zuko one big hug. He deserves it. He went through things no person should have to dog through, and all done by his father
MarvelousWonders chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
God, I love Hakoda-Zuko interaction.
That boy just needs a ton of hugs and understanding and Hakoda is the perfect person for that.
Beautiful fic, everything fit together
Kat8615 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is the best fanfic I've read in a while. Wish I'd found it sooner. Wow. KUDOS!
Guest313 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
AHHHHH! This was brilliantly written! absolutely fantastic! Just...AHHH! *dies*
CherishRedemption chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
So good!
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Nice exploration of the characters. I love papabear Hakoda, he is such a powerful father figure. Zuko being weary of him makes a lot of sense considering what he has been taught about fathers through experience.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »