Reviews for Eightlegged AntiChrist
Colampir chapter 1 . 1/19
omg I couldn't stop laughing while reading this is sooo awesome xD
Hades' Neko chapter 1 . 1/4
Oh that was so beautiful. Omg i would have access the same as Fran. If i was there there would be two times the girl shrieks. You know you should make a sequel to this where the slider comes back. That would be hilarious. Ciao xD
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
XDD Oh, gosh! I giggled so, so much...
Jean Sumar chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I am stalking you, and taking you home with me. No ifs, ands, or, buts. I don't want to hear so much as a squeak out of you.

Oh, god. I loved this. I couldn't stop laughing. And to make matters worse, it's like three in the morning, so I have to be quiet, lest I wake my parents. It made it that much harder to breathe and that much harder to control myself. Oh, you fucking genius, you, consider yourself stalked. */insert maniacal laughter/* */smiles sweetly/innocently with a tilt of the head, and the flutter shut of eyelids/* Ciao till next time. */waves; sickly sweet smile still in place/*
KuroDahlia chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Oh my god, I was laughing so hard!
NinjaGirl9797 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
i would react like fran
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Yes, /clearly/ it was outmatched by the 'ruthless' assassins of the Varia. *snicker*
Namakemono8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Oh god that was hilarious! I don't blame Fran for shrieking though. If a huge ass spider started hissing at me I would've shitted myself. No joke.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh my gosh all of this just for a spider! This is just hilarious! I would do the same thing too, actually.
DarkSapphireXx chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
looool! omg i pissed myself laughing! love it :D
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Ahahahaha, this has got to be the most hilarious thing I have ever read!
Mammy992 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I died reading this ;D Fran screaming like a girl xD oh my god xD
Le Fay chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I think I broke a rib laughing at this. You are a wonderfully hilarious author. Please keep writing!
Cathra chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
... What the actual fuck?! Dudes gotta kill that fucker! You can't just leave it like that. The Vongola has to get in with this stuff. LOL if Reborn can't kill it.
Zahira Raja chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
OH GOD! YOU FUCKING KILLED ME. THERE WERE TIMES IN THIS STORY WHERE I ACTUALLY ROLLED OFF MY FUCKING BED LAUGHING! THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFULLY AWESOME SHIT!