Reviews for Team 7: A Retelling
zmanjz chapter 6 . 2/14
Naruto as Porthos was hilarious... excellent refrence.
Qinetiq chapter 16 . 1/31
Summarily, good language, awesome humor, lively characters. Plot needs more work, because fillers are bad news.
Qinetiq chapter 5 . 1/31
The story itself is very good, but Demon Brothers return is very, very bad move on your part. There is fine line between mercy and stupidity. Leaving them unchecked was just that - stupidity in its finest. Unforgivable.
mikatann chapter 16 . 1/26
omg, the last scene with the movie set...can't wait for the next update!
polarpwnage chapter 8 . 1/20
Why were the demon brothers still alive after the ambush, you'd think they had their heads chopped off and body/head sealed in a scroll for their bounty or at least left for backup to pickup to be sent to T&I
vampireharry the 2 chapter 16 . 1/15
I LOVE THIS! I can't wait for more! That avalanche scene makes me think of a far more dramatic version of the avalanche scene from the newest Ninja Turtles movie and the part right after they land safely reminds me of the scene from the same movie right after the Turtles save the hostages in the subway!
THE HAKUSAKU FRIENDSHIP WAS SO CUTE MAKE THEM MEET AGAIN PLEASE

I'm really liking this! I feel that if things had turned out a bit differently, Team 7's dynamic could have been how it is displayed within the story. Aaah, man, I wish Zabuza had stuck around longer. The reanimated version of him doesn't count.
moon so bright chapter 16 . 1/4
Freaking awesome.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 1/4
Nice.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
why is this story mainly focussed around sakura?
gaiawolf chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
I'm sorry. Usually I hate Sasuke with a small passion, but seeing him go all Zorro on the goons makes yours very likable. It's times like these that I wonder how the Naruto world would have been if Sasuke didn't abandon Konoha, but I digress.

Very good chapter!
Little Strawberry RiRin Chan chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
THIS IS TOO AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN. SO I AM GOING TO HUG YOU. PLEASE UPDATE SOON OH GREAT AUTHOR-DONO
Lily Noir chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
Ooooh, this fic is excellent! I can barely wait to see more. The premise, the plot, the changes... awesome! Oooooh, I really, really, want to see the reactions of the others (namely Kakashi and the Hokage) after they hear what exactly these little cute genin have been up to. Oh rumurs will be flying about, I just know it. And the cripple that is not - Danzo, I really don't want him meddiling around our heroes, I hpe Jiraiya will somehow be able to deal with it. Good work, I eagerly await more.

-lily
NorthernLights25 chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
Great job!
Etc Flip chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
Easily one of the most amusing Naruto fics I've read. I always love these Team 7 friendship / buddy-buddy stories.