Reviews for Team 7: A Retelling
Deacon Krow chapter 16 . 8/25
Big fan of this story. I've been tracking it for a while but I enjoy your writing style as well. I'll be checking out your other stories now but I hope this gets your muse working on this. Can't wait to see how the interaction with Gara and the sand siblings go.
Definitely the best depiction of the waze arc i've read. I have literally read every story on this site over 2000 comments. So props to you. First review i've given in a minute
Ravenstorm of Thunderclan chapter 16 . 8/17
I'm really enjoying this story so far! Hope you can get an update out sooner than later.
This story seems promising so far. However, I have some questions on sakura's training. How does one make a block of fire or lightning? Also, where Is she getting the water from? She can,t be creating it, but water only makes up a maximum of 4% of the air. Since it is vapor, it is 1400 times less dense than liquid water or ice. This means that she has to drag in alll the water from an area at cube 264 meters on the edge, minimum. Haku only manages because he has a water source nearby.
Leaving that aside, this is an interesting training regime. I particularly liked sasuke's fireball training. It seems much more useful for controlling your chairs use than tree climbing.
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 4 . 6/25
Not liking the Sasuke/TenTen.
Dawnaven chapter 16 . 6/21
This story is so great! I love how different it is from other redo stories :D Really do hope you update again _
Onokiyo chapter 16 . 6/13
I'm kind of dissapointed. In the end Sasuke and Itachi still haven't met again and Sasuke seems to do nothing for his plans to avenge his clan.
Onokiyo chapter 8 . 6/13
I'm more interested in the actual effects of the message from the future than this prolonged wave mission. Even though the premise of the fic is Sasuke now knowing the secret behind the massacre and his real targets for revenge the story so far sadly doesn't concentrate on that but a long rehashing with a peggysue team 7. Sasuke also seems too well adjusted for someone who survived the massacre of his clan by his beloved brother. And while said brother was revealed by his older self to have been forced into doing the massacre, he still has 4 targets to get revenge on and considering 3 are higher ups of konoha I'd expect him to be much more suspicious of the motives of everyone he meets in konoha.
Onokiyo chapter 2 . 6/13
As enjoyable this fic has been so far it's pretty unbelievable for Sakura to gain a kekkai genkai. Even though the purpose of it is to make her on par with her team mates, still there might have been other ways like capitalizing her strengths based on canon instead of that ass-pull.
Furionknight chapter 16 . 6/6
I look forward to more :)
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 5 . 5/30
WaIt, what. How did the demon brothers get away from Kakashi? Even if Kakashi decided not to kill them in front of team 7, plausible, they are still missing nin who attacked konoha ninja. At the best they could expect to be taken back to konoha alive and put in prison. Or taken to be given to kiri for some political points. Disabled and left for another konoha team pickup. Just letting them leave? Never. Please tell me i am missing something, because your writing is so enjoyable so far.
Pinksakura200 chapter 16 . 5/4
Pretty cool. Love your witty banter. Can't wait to read more! :)
Wraith chapter 16 . 3/15
Love it, update?
zmanjz chapter 6 . 2/14
Naruto as Porthos was hilarious... excellent refrence.
Qinetiq chapter 16 . 1/31
Summarily, good language, awesome humor, lively characters. Plot needs more work, because fillers are bad news.