Reviews for Team 7: A Retelling
Naomipy chapter 16 . 7/27
Please update!
Hi chapter 12 . 7/11
Lol. It actually took me until naruto said no brakes, well way to commit soldierfor me to realize that you were parodying the escape from Madagascar three and once i did I laughed my ass off. I commend you on a job well done.
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 16 . 7/7
Wonderful! Can not wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
AutumnWind34 chapter 16 . 6/15
NOOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS THE LASTCHAPTER!
Butterflygrin chapter 16 . 6/2
this is the best team 7 centric fiction i've rver reaad. awesome. the mission and adventure was a blast. hopefully you can update again, even if it's not likely
Elpis.97 chapter 16 . 5/1
I hope this gets updated. I just read the entire thing today and I am obsessed.
b.angaragerdene chapter 16 . 4/4
I'm waiiiiiiting the next chapter.
Bookworm.1994 chapter 16 . 3/23
I love this fic, this is the third time I read it. Are you going to update anytime soon? Please do it!
Midnight Child Of Prophecy chapter 1 . 3/13
epic
update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon V
Shinobi Gatana chapter 15 . 1/12
Chapter length caught me off guard, but still another great chapter. Good job Kakashi on finding the genjutsu.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 14 . 1/12
This story is so unique. It's rare to see so many intricate things pulled together so well.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 9 . 1/12
The Naruto vs. Neji was pure perfection. Great job.
AnneElizabethBee chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
Oh no! Please tell me this story isn't dropped! This is so good. I love how Naruto's pranks were constantly incorporated in their missions. I think it was not very much apparent in the original series. It's like his pranking became nonexistent after he became a ninja. I love Sakura's ice powers. It made her so much cooler, literally. I do sometimes feel like Sasuke's abilities might be undermined by Sakura's, but it all ended up nicely.

I was really waiting for the chuunin exam :( So It's kinda sad that everything stopped just before it happened.

I also felt like Sasuke and Tenten's ship is kinda weird. I don't know, maybe because it's so sudden? I think we need some kinda effort to relieve us from the original thought that she should be ending up with Neji. I like Sakura's ship with Haku though. Although they already said their goodbyes. I need more of thaaat.

I love team 7 now :( Huhu please continue this
Idyllicdream chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
You don’t know how hard I cheered when Kakashi finally pass team 7. They’re all so adorable! I just LOVE the way you tinkered with Sakura’s personality and giving her badass Hyouton AND keeping the dynamic of original Team 7 while strengthening their friedship. Two chapters and you’ve got me hooked! This is a great, great fic!