Reviews for Team 7: A Retelling
Jack chapter 16 . 7/1
Well I've got to say this my favourite retelling of team 7's story. Your writing is very fluid and you clearly have an understanding of the characters whilst making them your own it's rather impressive. The only downside I have with this story is that it's incomplete:'( I know that it's also approaching the four year mark where you haven't updated but on the off chance you'd see this review I thought I'd ask, no beg for you to continue. I'm genuinely interested in seeing where this world you've created in the Narutoverse goes next.

Kind regards jack.
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 16 . 5/29
I genuinely enjoyed it. It felt natural and team-seveny. You may or may not have inspired me to finish my own half-done fic with this.
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 16 . 5/29
I know that this died prematurely, and I can't offer to take it up cause I write way differently to you, but please may you make a wrap-up chapter? Or at least gift it over to someone else? It's kinda finished, but is still open-minded you can't cover Madara, but you can get the trio back home and do a fluffy, fun-to-write celebration chap or something, please.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 16 . 5/17
Love it looking forward to more
AkaneShiro chapter 16 . 5/11
this is so funny XD I swear I'm dying
Renee.Sarah chapter 16 . 4/16
...did they get the sword?
WTF did I just read
Em chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Can you stop making sasuke adress sakura as sakura-san? It lowers the quality of the story.

And another thing you and many authors do that makes it a bit irritating to read is when you write in english but puts some japanese words, then translate the words at the end of the chapter. I mean, if you already know the english word, you should write it in english.

The story won't be better when you write in two languages.

Sorry for criticizing your work that much
SnowPaws101 chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
I love it, but I wish sasuke uncovered something cool as well. But Sakura is just as amazing
Anya Ishikawa chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
This is particularly torture for me to read. Its just so good yet it breaks me because of the shippings. Some of them are just so weird, and somewhat dunno, forceful? I'm a SasuSaku shipper by heart but I've read fics that shipped them with other people. I wishing you noted the ships in the beginning so that I could've prepared my heart or created a bit of a gradual build up between the pairings. Aside from that, I find this incredibly good.
Naomipy chapter 16 . 7/27/2017
Please update!
Hi chapter 12 . 7/11/2017
Lol. It actually took me until naruto said no brakes, well way to commit soldierfor me to realize that you were parodying the escape from Madagascar three and once i did I laughed my ass off. I commend you on a job well done.
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 16 . 7/7/2017
Wonderful! Can not wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
AutumnWind34 chapter 16 . 6/15/2017
NOOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS THE LASTCHAPTER!
Butterflygrin chapter 16 . 6/2/2017
this is the best team 7 centric fiction i've rver reaad. awesome. the mission and adventure was a blast. hopefully you can update again, even if it's not likely