Reviews for Kidogo Shujaa
Sheva Redfield chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Love it! Keep up the great work. I hope Olivia lets Chris go. Poor Sheva, learning her mother has Uroboros and wants to let it go. Can't wait for the next update!
ShevaGiulia chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Glad to see that you are back with this interesting story :) update very soon and keep doing this great job ;)
JustSomeGirl17 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
For someone who hasn't written in a while, you sure do one hell of a job. I really like this story. Keep up the good work, darling! :)
Sheva Redfield chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Omg thank you thank you thank you! Please update again. I hope Sheva can find Chris in time. Thank you for updating. Im glad you are back! Update soon. I almost screamed in joy when I saw this! Thank you I cant say it enough! Please update soon. I love this story. See ya.
Sheva Redfield chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Please please please update! I want to know what will happen next, and where Chris is!
wolfspiritqueen chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Ooh, I can't wait to see the rest.
Evening Sunlight chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Great job! It's interesting that you explored her family... :) keep posting!
kendashoto chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
The black dragon? Haha I couldn't help but notice that slight MK reference :P well it's a great story, I'm glad to see excella alive and well, I think she would've made a great villain but it's too bad they killed her off too quickly. Anyway, I'm liking the story can't wait for the next update!
Evening Sunlight chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Very interesting. Keep posting!
Evening Sunlight chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Interesting... ;) Keep posting. Can't wait to read the part her mom is alive.