Reviews for It's Complicated
hewhomustnotbejames chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
;alskjf;aklsdjfa;ksdjfa;lsk my friend and I were discussing James/Rose after reading so many heartbreaking fics, and we decided the perfect fic would be with Scorpius gay, James and Rose together in secret, running away and traveling and this fic is literally the perfect fic for us. THANK YOU
Basileya chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
This story is absolutely PERFECT. I've been obsessed with this couple for months y looking for a story like this since then. It was what I wanted and more. I loved it. Really. Will you write more stories about these two? Please, do it!
EchoDeltaNine chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Ahhh, this was so good! I loved it! I wish you would have written more, More, MORE! But this was just fabulous! :)
Japboix1 chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Hmm, I'm sort of torn. Their lives are going to be so much harder now... but they're really in love. Ah well, it was a great story, either way. Great job, especially considering the couple XD
anon chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
this is so awesome! finally a happy ending james/rose fic, such a nice change. there really should be more fics about them, they are an amazing couple. thank you so much for this!
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
aaww! Love the last line!
I'm.not.a.dumb.blonde chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Really well written. I kind of like this couple haha.
Froggyh chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I really liked the first three chapters, though I did find them a little rushed; in future perhaps give a bit more description of setting, atmosphere, characters' feelings and events. It felt more like I was reading a summary than a story at times. The content itself was brilliant, though.

I disliked the fourth chapter, however, as it seemed to jar culturally with the British wizarding world. For one thing, British students don't graduate from high school (which is what Hogwarts effectively is), and so I found that scene rather unrealistic. For another, first cousin marriage is legal in the UK and, while it is rare and considered strange in the eyes of many of those of younger generations, given the close interconnectedness of pureblood families I would hazard a guess that it's more common in the wizarding world than the Muggle world. For that reason I found it hard to believe that they would keep their relationship a complete secret from their families; while it might take some adjustment I would think a wizarding family would have no problem accepting a first cousin marriage amongst two of its members.

Otherwise I really enjoyed the story, just remember that the UK wizarding world is in many ways culturally different from North America (I'm assuming you're from North America based on the graduation scene).
Anonymous Prowler chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I suppose it would be a stretch for them to try and talk to their family about their relationship, but I find it a little sad that they just cut off all ties without trying first...ah well.

This was really cute. Sometimes cousincest is really angsty, and while yours was for a little bit, I think in the end, it was just really cute.

Nice work! :)
daysandweeks chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Ahh! Adorable. This was really, really cute and enjoyable and I love what you did with the prompt. :) Also "Gravity" is one of my favorites and really does fit the story. Thanks so much for completing the challenge!
strawberryribeana chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
wow. all i have to say, just wow.
Jessica682 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Love this! Can u maybe write a one shot of how their families one day react to them being together? Thanks!
waterflower20 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Nice ending!Love this story!Good job!
Jessica682 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
moree!

i loveee this!
waterflower20 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Oh wow!Their relationship is so screw up at this point!They both have feelings for each other,one doesn't acknowledge them and they both feel guilty for doing what they do!

Personally i love their they are related but you know it's really illegal or uncommon any more!But i must admit that i would too look weirdly at them...Human nature i guess!

Update soon!