Reviews for Dogs Fight With Cats
Taigon Shikkin chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
AWWWWWWWWW! I love this so much. It was so cute at the end and i like that scene with Seth and Atemu. It made the fic feel completed and whole. It was a good ending, and I hope you plan on writing more like this. I think it would be nice if you included Marik/Malik and Bakura/Ryou in to the picture as well. I wish you luck on any fics you have going!
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Ha! I loved it! I'm so glad Jou finally came around. It was amazing ;D
adgj chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Seto was adorable in this fic. I just loved him. Jou and he were also awesome together. This was a great read :)

The only thing which really frustrated me was the situation with mokuba. In fact i thought that he was forgiven way too easily. Considering his actions and words towards his brother, expecialy a brother that sacrificed so much for him... well, he really didn't deserve the easy forgiveness.

sorry, guess i just like seto a lot
The Shadow of Your Shadow chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
Seto kitty was so adorable! I enjoyed this story. It was very sweet. I wish it could have been longer tho. Great job!

Shadow
CyberAngelAlexis chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Oh god, this sotry is so sad and sweet and it is definirely a re-reader. Please, continue doing such wonderful pieces of work and never stop sharing this gift you have.
Luna Calamity chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
You have no idea how in love I am with this story! Lol Not only did you make me cry about Seto and his depressing life, but you gave such a sudden surprise at the end that made me love Atemu just a little more! XD Man I wanna watch this whole show over honestly LOL!

And honestly, I wouldn't have minded if you ended the story on chapter 9. It was a nice soft ending that didn't need more but then you added the adorable yaoi scene and their first time X3 X3 Squeeee~ lol Adorable! I love this couple!

ANYWAY! lol ok ok. I love the fact that this was a very slow story. It was calm and depressing and had it's small faint of funny. Also who doesn't love a kitten typing on a computer? lol seriously that's godly adorable lol XD

So! Because of this awesome story I will be stalking the rest of your page to see what other amazing stories I can find and be interested in :) Thank you for the entertainment!
wishfulliving89 chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Love the story. Very cute an sweet. Very well written 2.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
I love this story it was great.
Kat The Maniac chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Honestly the humor was really good my favorite part was the fact that Yugi was facinated by the fact that he uses the toilet
Phanatically chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
This story was really cute until you made it so Jou knew right away. That's really illogical and highly improbable. Who in their right minds would go "Oh, my old nemesis turned into a cat. Okay, cat, spill your guts." Even through all the weird things they went through together when they were kids, that still doesn't mean turning into kittens is an obvious occurrence , regardless of how much like Kaiba Seto that cat acted.

Also, I don't know how smart you think Jou is, it takes a very smart person to become a vet. It's harder than being a normal doctor. Plus, I don't think Jou would have the grades to get into medical school given his history of school performances. I do like the change though, it's nice to see him in a good job.

I really like your writing style and your word choices, but to be honest, I don't really want to finish reading this story. Maybe your choices will make sense shortly, but I don't care to find out. Please don't take offense to this review, but consider writing an alternate version that doesn't have an "Oh, I suddenly know everything" moment.

Also, it's kind of weird that according to chapter one Mokuba ran away several months ago, but Jou goes right over to call him. Not to mention Kaiba not wanting him to know what happened to him BEFORE he wanted to know what happened to his brother. Please reconsider editing your story and making better, more logical decisions. Maybe you can have Kaiba come up with the idea of typing out a message instead? It wouldn't change much of your story, but it would definitely make more sense.
Repo-foREVer chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
jpuviefhiuvdf! Very good!
Nightmother chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Why do I have the feeling That Atem was behind this the whole time? I really enjoyed reading this. It was easy to follow and kept me interested.
jj chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
great story i love the fact that seto was turned into a cat and that you had weth at the end that was great.
Kat The Maniac chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
btw forgot to say this in my last comment am I the only one who died when Seto say no litter box for me
Kat The Maniac chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I will honestly have a heart attack if I see a kitten like him I swear I will pick him up/ adopt him that second WHOO GO CATS! but honestly I loved the story and it was great that you uploded so quick (I read when it was still being uploded)