Reviews for Forgive Me, Father, for I Have Sinned
Enjoyed reading this
Frannie Peabody chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
So erotic! It really got me going! ;) Show me more!
fincheelfaithfully chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
omg i laughed so hard lol but the history is great after all :D
Glimmande Solsken chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Nice
myeveryday chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I think you should be proud of this! It was sweet, and I like how it ended. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Man I really was expecting it to be like bad or something because of the way you talk about it on tumblr BUT IT WAS GREAT! LOVE IT.
Evermore Gleek chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This story is great! I loved it :)
Sammyantha-Stump chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Just found this thank you really enjoyed it and I think id sin for finn anytime lol
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
So freaking good! Didn't want it to end!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
So freaking good! Didn't want it to end!
TylrChynnSchlr chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was a really great story. You really don't need to be ashamed of it. I always heard you talking about it on Tumblr as a smut fic where Finn's a pastor and Rachel is a nun. And I was like, "O...K...?" Haha. I honestly thought it was going to be some sort of weird roleplay thing where they were totally ooc and I thought it probably was going to be as bad as you always said it was.

But it wasn't. This really isn't classified as complete and total smut, really. I expected more. I really love the whole basis of the story. It was amazing and you are a very skilled writer. I loved it so much. Characterization was great for an au.

Seriously, it was amazing. I was hesitant to read it, because I don't really like smut for the most part and the topic of religion makes me feel weird.

But, aklhg;adjghadjlg. It was perfect. :)
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I really really liked this! It was well put together, it was sweet and cute and everything was right about it! The story line was something new, and truly genius. Bravo!
gleek1245 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
this is so cute(:

lol I see all ur posts on tumblr about how it's a black hole on your life and stuff but I thought it was a creative AU fic! Nice way to put a twist on it(:

Keep writing hon3
Finchelislove chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Aghhhhhh! I really like this! It was ridiculously naughty is so many ways. But I really like it! I do want to know what was going through Finn's head thought!
QuidditchGirl30 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Flawless, Rach. Flawless. I have no idea why I haven't read this yet. Love it. ~Margaret
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »