Reviews for Baby, You Disappoint Me
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 5/23
THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
aw!
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love this way too much...
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I love the "Epilogue" part of this, specifically the last paragraph. roftl
Softball98 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I can't stop laughing!
Taylor chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
AWH! I loved that! A truly great read! 3
ihavedeletedeverythingherebye chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
SO SO SO SO FUNNY

I really enjoyed reading this. I swear, I could NOT stop laughing at Kurt and Rachel recommending girls.
OliviabensonSVU4 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I was recommended this story and she was right, it was great. Short and sweet. Thanks for writing it!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Omg this made me laugh. The line about step-siblings marrying being legal and Kurt looking it up back in the day? Freaking genius. And that epilogue made me laugh, all the match-making was funny as hell too. My god, so amusing!
Nyasar-tan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I already cracked by reading the summary alone. Toronto xD Is that a glee live reference I detect? I seriously love Kurt and Rachel in this story too. They just absolutely hilarious. I want to read something about him again! Or maybe Emily. Or Katie. Actually, any child is fine.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Haha this was cute. I liked how Rachel and Kurt were ganging up on poor TJ. Poor kid! xD
somesortofsomeone chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is so adorable-there are not words. Just paibnuv[O vNKOVn;bjiprNJPWVASDFGAFHG[IKMANEJNpgo. 3
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Hahaha, this was so cute and fantastic! I thought it was absolutely hilarious - "Have you seen my vagina? There's practically glitter down there!" Oh my gosh, such bad mental images:)

Totally not expecting Katie to be gay, but LOLz. Seriously, that's fantastic. "Glee club is a very incestuous industry." Hahaha, so many great one liners:)

This story really made me smile, so thank you!

Squid
CrimsynLies chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was probably one of the funniest stories I've read. I think I was smiling the whole time! (I was going to quote some of my favorite lines, but there are too many!) This was honestly hilarious.

Best wishes,

-CrimsynLies
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
omg, do you have the link to the interview where Darren has to come out as straight? XDDD I'd SO love to watch that, hahahaha XDDDDD