Reviews for Rambling
steph chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
that was soooo cute! ) thanks for sharing _
chrisrose chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This is probably my favorite TNLOCK fic! Alek's thoughts and Chloe's words seem perfectly in character. Like Alek, I shake my head a bit at the attempt to be poetic...which can so often take a wrong turn into pretentious and ridiculous. But your descriptions are not too flowery or overdone...they're just right. :) Your story's sweet, but not too sappy or unrealistically romantic...I love all the humorous touches you've added throughout that make this scene feel plausible, and again, true to the characters (with the added element of wish-fulfillment, of course.) It's just a delight to read...easy, flowing writing style. I never would've guessed this was written by someone as young as your profile page reveals. :) Don't mean to condescend - but you've got talent, kid - Keep writing! ;) Seriously, you should write more. But even if this remains your only story on this website... Thank you for sharing. I (and 100 other reviewers ;)) enjoyed it very much!
jenwin23 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Perfect.
Poop chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Please write some more I have been waiting a long time please write and let chloe and Alek stay together
kfulmer7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
that was

update soon
GRITS girls raised in south chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Love it. I absolutely LOVE Chalek! Alek is just so dang hot on the show and him and Chloe are just so right together whether or not they were mai just personality wise they fit together. I would love it if you added more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Amazing! What more is there to say?
the ectprincess chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
u should totally do another chapter
Aprilsblue chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awww...it was just so perfect. I wish I could read more of it, but I'm glad that I got at least that much. Thank you so much for lightning my mood :D
luvaoflive chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
wow. this was very good. please write another chapter
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Loveee ittt

Sooo cuee :D
Anya chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wonderful fic - well-conceptualized and vivid. I really enjoyed your language and the detail of the Russian fairytale.

Great job - please write more!