Reviews for Ready Now
wicherwill chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Nice story, very realistic. Can definitely imagine this as occuring.
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That was really lovely. I know that moment with a best friend. It's very special. Thank you for sharing.
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Very enjoyable read!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I just read this little one shot and thought it was soooo nice.
Blue Dragon chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was wonderful. The end, especially, was great. Thanks for writing!
Noie chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I really, really loved how they told their friends and the reactions! The characterizations were so perfect and I could just SEE that scene! Thanks for posting.
ProfeJMarie chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh - this is lovely. Very understated, which is what this show is all about. I love Brennan's thoughts - they are a great balance of logic and emotion... I like the thought process behind the emotional part, it feels very authentic.
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
In the swirling mass of bad fanfiction, I stumbled across this and I am so glad I did. I adored it. I thoroughly enjoyed the subtle nuances and how you delivered the story at a deliberate pace that felt right. Sometimes less is more and I'm glad you weren't heavy handed in the way you pulled things nicely together, packaged up like a nice little gift. :)
iamwriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
very sweet story,
berniej chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was lovely, a great way to let everyone know. I especially enjoyed Angelas reaction.

Thanks for sharing

Bernie
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Awesome! The perfect way to reveal the news. :)
Kindcaidlyn chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Love your writing of Bones. I like the combining of her analytical, factual brain with thoughts that are clearly emotional. :)
crazeeria chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
awww I really loved this. I liked cams concern for her and making her sit one out without knowing the real reason but I really loved the BFF moment between Angela and Brennan!
gordongordon chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Awww, I loved this. I loved that it was a special moment between brennan and angela.